7 Days

Hi Floppy Dishtowels! I'm back! I hope the bombardment of YouTubers and band members made you happy!

One week until Mama Dishtowel is 18. O.o How weird is that? The answer is very weird.

A few things, Anthony got his drivers license and his car! So don't ever come to Colorado. He will run you over. Shhhhh.

Also, my class criticised my short story yesterday. O.o It wasn't my best. So my next draft will be better! I'll share it with you guys when it's ready!

Money is out! I'm obsessed with it and I would gladly take their money to get food.

Luke may have a girlfriend. My heart isn't at the bottom of the ocean psh what are you talking about? But I hope he's happy :) he deserves it.

So I'm gonna start nudging Malum to like me. xD haha!

I really hope this week goes well for everyone! I love you dishtowels so much!

I read your mad libs stories that Dan and Phil did in the last chapter and I gotta say, I'm impressed. I love them. xx

Now since the vote for which YouTuber was all over the place, I thought I'd write something different for this chapter. Throughout the next week all of them will join us so don't worry! They're not gone forever!

Y/N and Kenzie's Day of Fun

"So where exactly are we going?" You asked Kenzie, getting into the car.
"You'll see! It's going to be fun." Kenzie turned the key and started up the car, pulling out of the garage.
Driving down the road, you listened to Halsey, 5SOS and SWS because Kenzie's just that way.
"This city is very...interesting." You commented, passing a marijuana shop.
"Sure. Home of the stoners and high population." Kenzie mumbled and pulled into the very sad Foothills Mall.
"Ok this doesn't look like much, considering there is a bunch of construction. It was supposed to be done this month but it's not even close." She parked and let you out.
"Is there anything fun in here?" You questioned, following her into the ugly building.
"Well we have a Macy's, and a Zumiez. But my personal favorite is the only Hot Topic within a few hours."
The small Hot Topic was the only store filled with anyone.
"I'm trying to find something here but I'm probably gonna end up buying everything." Kenzie grinned, pulling you into the crampy store.
You noticed the employee with bright green hair and tattoos all over. She looked a bit intimidating, but she talked with Kenzie and you immediately liked her.
"Hey welcome back. Everything is buy one get one half off. If you need anything, just lemme know." She smiled at you and went back to her register.
"I like her." You said, making Kenzie smile.
"She's always been here. She's awesome. Ok now I'm looking for the Inside Out merch. I need a Sadness Pop Vinyl figure. She's adorable!" You giggled at her inner child.
"Y/N pick something out and I'll get it for you." She winked and walked towards the wall of vinyl figures.
Hmm. Anything huh?
You wandered over towards the band shirts and found a 5SOS one along with a 5SOS beanie.
"Y/N!!!" A voice made you jump and you spun around to face Calum Hood.
"What are you doing here?" You asked, hugging him.
"Well I figured you guys would be here so I decided to meet you here!"
Kenzie's face popped out from behind a Sadness figurine, a giant smile on her face.
"I found her!"

"Calum why are you doing that?" You watched as Calum dipped a french fry into ketchup, then into his chocolate shake.
"It's good." He shrugged and continued to gross out Kenzie.
"That's unnatural." She whispered. Calum raised an eyebrow and set down his fry.
"Almost as unnatural as your 5SOS obsession?" He challenged and you instantly knew he was in trouble.
Kenzie sipped her shake and cracked her knuckles.
"You know I'm the one that decides your fate in my books right?" Calum blinked and cussed.
"That's what I thought."

"Y/N you'd let me know if my writing was bad right?" Kenzie asked that night. You looked over at her and smiled.
"No. I wouldn't. Because I don't think it's bad." You said unrealistically.
"Yay!" Kenzie clapped, going through life not knowing how much of a dork she was.

(I feel like I'm losing my edge a bit guys. I don't want to disappoint you! So please tell me the truth!

I love you!
-Kenzie xx)

Interesting. -Ashton

Awwh thanks Kenzie. :) You'll find your own Luke Hemmings. -Luke

Or a Nash Grier. -Calum

OHMYGOD -Michael

Brutal mate. -Ashton

I really hope not....-Luke

With Kenzie's luck, it will happen. -Calum

Geez. All of this because of french fries? -Michael

Yup. Kenzie writes all this mushy gooey crap and she's never even been on a date. -Calum

HOLY HELL CAL STOP -Ashton

......Someone's gonna die tonight. -Luke

Please not me. -Michael

You know what else? Her friends come to her with relationship problems! -Calum

Ok I'm hiding now. -Ashton

Calum don't anger mama dragon. -Luke

The only boy that liked her ended up making fun of her and moved away! Plus, she's been asked out as a joke! -Calum

You're so dead. -Michael

*turns into mama dragon and lights Calum on fire* -Kenzie

Heh. Burn. -Ashton

Who needs mean boys when you can be a motherfucking dragon? -Kenzie