8 Days (5SOS + YouTubers)

Hey internet! -Dan

Dan you intro hogger! -Michael

*rolls eyes* Anyway, we're almost to the week mark of Kenzie's birthday. -Dan

Which means party planning! -Calum

And cake! -Luke

We thought we'd bring you Y/N! We need your help! -Phil

Party Plans

"Ok I think we should make a list of things we definitely need." Ashton said, setting down a notebook on the coffee table.
"We know we need a cake, decorations, pizza, candy, games, and other fun things we can think of." Zoella commented, taking the notebook and writing down her ideas.
"What if....bouncy castle." Felix suggested and Jenna raised an eyebrow.
"What if we throw you in a ditch?"
You finally walked in the door and were greeted with several shouts and waving.
"Y/N! You made it!" Tyler screamed, making Dan fall off his chair. Again.
You giggled and took a seat next to Troy and Mark.
"So do we have any plans so far?" You questioned, trying to ignore the fact that Dan was still writhing on the floor.
Zoe showed you the list and you nodded.
"Those are all great ideas. We could also *insert your idea here*. I think that would be fun."
Jack walked in with bowls of Doritos and spotted you right away.
"Y/N's here!" He tried to run but ended up tripping over Dan's body. He went tumbling down and the Doritos flew all over poor Phil.
You covered your mouth to keep from laughing while the others just went for it.

"Ok in all seriousness, we cannot get Kenzie another dog Calum." Ashton said, making Calum pout. You smiled at him and told him it was alright.
"Y/N do you think you can go with Luke and Zoe to the party store?"
You glanced at Michael and nodded.
"Sure can do." He grinned and sent you on your way.

"What colors does Kenzie like?" Zoe asked and you went straight towards all of the blue decorations.
"She's like Luke. Blue and more blue." You picked up some paper plates and a bunch of napkins because the 5sos boys were bad enough as it is.
"Candy!!!" Luke screamed and ran towards the candy aisle.
You shook your head and followed the sugar crazed boy.
Zoella continued to pick out blue decorations while you searched for Luke.

"Y/N! They have every candy here!" Luke shouted, pulling you to the holy candy.
"Luke I'd really like to keep my arm attached to my body please."
"Ooh. Sorry." He let go and stared at the packets of candy.
"Isn't it glorious?"
You nodded and patted his arm.
"Wanna pick some out for the party?" His eyes lit up and he went crazy, picking out the goodies.

When he finished, he brought his armfulls of candy and set them on the counter.
"Did you get any for Kenzie?" You wondered, going through the candies.
"Of course. All of these are her favorites! We got Twix, Reese's, Jolly Ranchers (literally obsessed), KitKat Dark, and Skittles!"
You smiled at his thoughtfulness and kissed his cheek.
"You're too sweet Lucas."
He grinned and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.
"Not as sweet as you Y/N."

Dawww that was cute. -Pewds

Y/N you're the best. -Mark

Wait....where's Dan and Phil...? -Tyler

Phan's MadLibs

So we thought we'd have some fun with you guys and do a mad libs game. -Phil

We'll write the story and you fill in the blanks! In the comments below, write what your story says! -Dan

Let's do this. -Phil

Once upon a (noun), there was a (adjective) queen named Kenzie.
She had a kingdom full of (body part plural) and (adjective) subjects.
Her favorite subject was (Your Name) by far.
She would always (verb) with her. It was (adjective).
The only thing Kenzie didn't like was (nasty food). She despised it.
Kenzie had a pet (kitchen item) named (funny name). She loved him/her.
Lastly, when Kenzie brought (5sos member) to be her king, (Y/N) was her maid of honor.
(Y/N) wore a (favorite color) dress and Converse.
The wedding was (adjective) and Dan and Phil were the (adjective) people ever.

Wow Dan I think this was successful. -Phil

It sure was Phil. -Dan

Have fun with your story! We love you floppy dishtowels! -Phan