He's A Punk

So one day Kenzie and I were talking and we thought "What if the boys were punk?" So since she's gone she asked me to write what would happen if the idiots were Punk.
This is what I think.

Ashton:
"Ashton why are you so different around me?" You ask playing with Ashton's blue hair. "Because I gotta be sweet for my girl." He says kissing your cheek, causing you too feel his snake bites on your skin. "But, you go from mean and punk around everyone else. To sweet and loving around me." You explain. "I know beautiful. It's just around others I build up this punk rock persona and I feel I have to be that around them. Around you I can sweet and loving because you love it." He says, rubbing his tattooed arm. "Oh, okay sweetie." You say kissing the rose tattoo on his neck. "And being mean and punk helps in bed." He whispers in your ear, smirking.

Luke:
"Baby girl come smoke with me." Luke says, holding up a bag of weed. "Lucas were did you get this?" You ask running over to him. "I know a guy. Now are you gonna smoke with me or not?" He asks starting to get things ready. "Of course I'm gonna smoke with you, don't be stupid." You say. The two of you then spend the next hour getting high together. "Is there any place you don't have a tattoo?" You giggle, looking at Luke's tattoo sleeves. "My butt." He says, holding you close. "I love you punky." You say puckering your lips. "I love you too baby girl." He says kissing you, the taste of weed still on his lips.

Michael:
"Y/N can you get me another beer?" Your boyfriend Michael asks as he sits in the living room. "Course baby." You say, grabbing the beer and handing it to him. "Thanks babe." He says kissing you, his lip piercing cold on your mouth. "You're welcome." You say turning to walk back to the kitchen, but gets stopped by Michael. "Baby girl can't you sit with daddy?" Michael begs. "I guess I can." You say sitting and snuggling into his warm chest. "Sweetie I love you." He says in a low calming tone. "I love you too my sweet punk angel.

Calum:
"You are the least punk guy we know." Ashton jokes as Calum finishes his cigarette. "So what that im not covered in tattoos and as punk as you guys, I'm as punk as I wanna be. So shut the fuck up." Calum repies. "Damm, that's the meanest thing the puppies ever said" One of Ashton's random friends say. "Im about to punch you in face." Calum says, not sounding like his normal self. "Baby calm down." You whisper in his ear, calming him down. "Sorry Y/N." He says. "Awh the puppy listened to his girlfriend and isn't picking a fight he would lose." The guy laughs. This was the breaking point for Cal, he punches the guy and wraps his arm around your waist. "Let's go babe." He says leading you away from the asshole on the ground.

Damn I'm hot with blue hair. ~Ashton

How come I'm the one that smokes pot? ~Luke

Cause you seem like your high all the time. ~Michael

Mine is actually quite nice. ~Calum

Luke you should share your pot, since you know a guy. ~Ashton

*Laughs*~ Calum, Michael

I DO NOT SMOKE POT! ~Luke
(Okay guys I have a message from Kenzie. She wants everyone to know she misses you guys and hopes you'll still like her when she comes back cause I took up. I told her you guys would want her back.)