Kenzie Has A Note

Hello. Welcome to my book. I hope you are currently enjoying it along with my other two. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Hah that's too professional for me. You know that! So it's been an awesome year for writing! You guys are amazing with your reading and voting and comments. You can always use my book as an assignment and say, "Yeah I've been reading. I promise." It will work about 88.9% of the time. Kenzie's honor.

I just want to say it's crazy that every time I update, the reads goes up by up to a few thousand. How the hell do you do that?! It's insane! Thank you so much for all of your support. It means the world to me.

I get messages telling me I've helped someone through a hard time and it always blows me away because I never thought I'd be able to do that. I've always wanted to change the world and help people. I never expected this to be part of that. I've met a lot of you from different countries and parts of the world and it's so cool! I wish I could meet you all and give you hugs and non-5SOS infested donuts. You deserve it. And more! Now I've been told what I'm doing is stupid and means nothing to anybody. But that's not true is it? It means something to me. And I know it means something to you too. So you know what? Fuck them that don't understand or care about what I'm doing.

I'm not doing this for votes or "fame". I'm doing this because it makes me happy and I love it. It's even better when you guys like it and tell me I'm funny... Sometimes. So if anyone tells you your bands or music doesn't matter, write a book and see how many people care. Just wait.

That's what happened for me. I was told it didn't matter. 1 year later, over 5 million reads overall. 18 thousand comments. 43.5 thousand votes. I must be doing something right if it doesn't matter. Thank you for showing me it does matter. I've made people smile. That means so much to me.

Yes there will be people that bring you down for liking the bands you like, yes there will be people who think you're wasting your time. You know what I say? I say be yourself and like whatever the fuck you want to like. It's your decision and your decision only. Don't let anyone make you feel bad for liking 5SOS or One Direction, or Taylor Swift, or Justin Bieber, or Sleeping With Sirens, or Demi Lovato, or Green Day. Anyone. Like who you want to like.

Wow that's a lot of deep and inspirational stuff right? Huh. Too much almost.

BALLS!!! -Michael

Thanks Mikey. Don't know what I'd do without you. See? I even have the 5SOS boys in my head. I may be crazy, but I'm having a hell of a good time. Thank you so much for letting me do this. You're the best. #KenziesArmy #FloppyDishtowels

I'm tearing up. -Ashton

KENZIE! -Luke

*hugs* -Calum

Balls. Again. -Michael

Awwh. Thanks guys. You made this possible. *wipes tears* -Kenzie

*group hug* -Ashton, Luke, Calum, Michael, and Kenzie

This is beautiful. Nothing could ruin this. -Ashton

*burps loudly* -Michael

Ok less beautiful. -Ashton