Awwh. Kenzie's Heart. (And Contest!!!)

Hi Floppy Dishtowels! The boys gave me my laptop in this box so I could write this for you. Once I'm done they're taking it away again :(

I really wanted to address all of you that have messaged me saying I've helped you overcome depression and self harm.

You have no idea how proud I am of you. I'm so glad that you are starting to feel better. And to hear that I've helped you, really warms my heart and I can't believe that I would ever be able to help someone like that.

I also want to apologize to the ones I haven't messaged back or haven't seen yet. I promise I see all of them and I promise I love all of you. If I could I'd spend days replying to every single one of you. So I'm very sorry if you haven't gotten a reply from me. I really am. I love you.

Now before I burst into tears, let's lighten this up a little bit.

For my graduation celebration, I'm thinking I'm going to either do another YouNow stream or another questions video! Vote on it because I can't decide and I value your input. xD

Also, I'm going to do another contest!!! I'm going to be giving away The Dark Angel extras!!! They will include the whole list of Enochian words and meanings, the list of characters with their eye colors and etc., and the songs in Enochian and English! All of it is hand written in my mostly awful handwriting!

So to win, I want you to send me what you think the meaning of Fethe Ar Ezodi is! Be as silly or serious as you want! Whoever comes up with the best definition, will win The Dark Angel bundle thingy of happiness! Good luck and I love all of you!!!

You guys are the best thing that's happened to me and I can't believe some of you are still sticking with me. It means a lot. I know I do this often, but I don't want you to think I forget about you. I never could. Thank you.

Ok boys. I'm done.

Sweet! Ok she's finished and we have the laptop once again. We've gotten some pretty awesome suggestions for what to do to punish Kenzie. Keep em coming! -Ashton

I'm still in the well. But now I've got cake. -Luke

We could always just silence her for a week....-Calum

Whoa there Calum. Tone down the devil inside you. -Michael

Hehe this well echoes. ECHO!!!! MICHAEL IS A BUTTSUCKING PANSIE POOP!!! -Luke

What is that even.....-Ashton

Someone wants to stay in the well forever. -Michael

Forever? -Luke

Forever. -Michael

Oh. -Luke