Drunk 5SOS

I know what you're thinking, "Kenzie why the hell are you writing about 5SOS drinking?"

Now hear me out, they're not so drunk that they pee themselves. Just tipsy enough to not know where they put their hand and can't find it.

Ashton: A knock came at your door around two am and you sighed, having to get up out of your bed.

"This better be someone with pizza, or someone willing to cuddle me." You mumbled, trudging down the stairs in your pajamas. You unlocked the door and opened it to reveal a very giggly Ashton.

"Ashton? It's two in the morning. What the hell?"

"Hi Ashton I'm Y/N!" He laughed, leaning against the doorframe.

You smelled the alcohol on his breath and you pulled him inside quickly.

"How did you get here?" You hissed.

"I walked I did." Ashton hiccupped, looking surprised at his own outburst.

"How much did you drink?"

He spread his arms out wide and gave you a goofy smile. "Dis much!"

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "Ashton you know it's dangerous to do this." You scolded.

Ashton's expression changed. He looked sorry. "Hey. Y/N. That's why I came here to the Taj Mahal. I knew you'd take care of me! I trust you!"

His speech was sweet for the most part. He hiccupped and looked down at his shoes.

"Fine. But you need to sober up a bit. Go take a shower. I'll make coffee and get you a bottle of water." You offered, gently touching his arm.

Ashton wrapped his arms around you clumsily and pressed a slobbery kiss to your forehead. "Thank you."

You nodded and sent him upstairs while you started brewing a batch of coffee. A yawn escaped your mouth and you rubbed at your tired eyes.

Once Ashton came back down, you handed him a cup and sat down at the table. "So why so many drinks?"

He sat beside you and sipped the hot drink. "Just a bad day. I thought I could forget about it that way." He grunted, sobering up.

"You can always come over Ashton. Preferably not at two am, but I'm always here."

He nodded and looked over at you, giving you a weak smile. "Thanks Y/N. I'm sorry I made an ass of myself."

You gently kissed his cheek. "That's Ok. You're kind of an ass all the time."

Luke: "It's like I have four hands." Luke said, amazed with the sight of his own hand.

"Yeah Luke. You have four hands." You scoffed, looking at your idiot of a friend.

"We found him wandering around looking for some place called Doalim?" The nice officer said.

"Thank you for bringing him here. I'm sorry for the trouble." You apologized.

"No worries. Just keep him off the streets." The officer said, stepping out.

You closed the door and raised an eyebrow at the clueless, drunk, blonde. "Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"My hands are huge!" He yelled, his eyes widening at his hand moving closer to his face.

You gently hit his hand and you watched as he smacked himself in the face. The look of betrayal on his face made you laugh.

"I trusted you." He pouted, reprimanding his hand.

You giggled and pulled his hand away to look him in the eye. "Luke we need to get you in a shower."