Christmas Love Letters

Hello darlings. We're getting closer to Christmas and Kwanza! Hanukkah has ended and I hope your eight days were amazing!

Now I thought I'd do something sweet and loving this close to Christmas. Enjoy your love letter from your boy. xx

Ashton:

Dear Y/N,

I know I already wrote you one of these, but your reaction to last one almost got me laid. I say almost because I ended up bragging and didn't get some. I apologize. This letter will be different from the last one.
Remember when we were like twelve and had that ice cream eating contest? Being you is like that. Sweet, and sometimes a pain. I love you nonetheless.
I believe it was Shakespeare that once said,"You are my bae now and always." I'm pretty sure that's the right quote. I graduated high school.
This Christmas, I want to spend with you. I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with you. That sounds cheesy and cliché, but that's how it is baby. The mistletoe would be lonely without us underneath it.
The Christmas tree would be bare without us. The cookies would be unmade without us.
So how about it my darling? Will you spend this Christmas with yours truly? I'll be waiting under that mistletoe for you.

-Love forever,
Ashton ❤

Luke:

Dear Y/N,

Ohmygod Christmas is only a few days away! I already know you're going to love your present. Considering the fact that you were there when I bought it, I'm still sure you'll like it.
I always thought I had everything I wanted and more, but this Christmas is different. There is actually something I really want. It's one of a kind and very important to me.
It is soft and smells like heaven. The air around it is always cheerful and loving. I just have to have it. This present of mine, is sweeter than any candy and more radiant than the lights on the tree.
This present isn't on any shelves or in any store.
This present is unique and full of surprises.
This present does not have to be under the tree wearing just a bow. It would be nice, but I'm not forcing anything upon this present.
This present is beautiful and makes my heart sing.
Y/N, please be my Christmas present this year. You're all I want and all I need. I love you so much sweetheart.

Love,
Lukey Pukey the Christmas Puke

Calum:

Greetings beautiful maiden!

I am writing to you because I have a special message pertaining to this year's Hood's Christmas Party.
My mum is making cookies and I'm bringing the champagne. Mali decided on cooking this year's meal. We shall see how that works out.
Usually, the family gets together to open presents and watch The Grinch. This year, I'm extending an invitation to my girl who should be my family.
We will be opening presents, telling embarrassing stories, and laughing together.
I'd be really grateful if you did come. I really like you Y/N. Please let me show you that I want you to be apart of my family. You mean the world to me.
This Christmas would prevail over all others if you did.
Think about it and give me a ring Ok? I love you princess.

Love,
Cal xx

Michael:

My dearest Y/N,

It's that time of year again! In just a few days, we'll be ripping open presents in our pajamas. I wish I could do that every day. Dammit.
Anyway, Y/N, I know I'm usually the one that makes cat jokes and terrible ball jokes. I promise this letter may or may not contain all of those.
When I was younger, it was kind of lonely to open presents without someone to play with.
I'm so lucky to have you. Every Christmas morning with you, I feel like a kid. We laugh and cover each other in bows and wrapping paper that's left over.
We enjoy hot cocoa and cheese toasties. Not exactly the best combination, but you were right beside me trying it.
Sometimes when we're really tired after the gifts, we go back to bed and have a nice Christmas nap.
You like staying in your pajamas all day long and I absolutely love that. You don't bother with the outside world with me. You stay in my arms and spend the holiday on the couch.
I want to do that every year with you. Along with something to do with balls. ;)
I love you kitten. Don't forget that.

Love,
Sex Kitten Michael

Kenzie:

Dear my floppy dishtowel Y/N,

Thank you for such an amazing year. You've been there for me through thick and thin. I have never felt so loved.
I really hope we keep this series going through the next year. I want you to enjoy them and keep wanting to read them :)
It's so much fun to write for you and hear your reactions. Best feeling in the world.
Christmas is soon and I hope you all have a magical day. You're all so sweet.
Thank you.

Love,
Mama Dishtowel, Kenzie, and That Writer Lady xx ❤❤

(I hope you enjoyed our letters to you Y/N! We love you with all our hearts. xx

Also, I came out as bisexual last week :) I feel much better. xx I love you! Thank you for everything.)

Awwh. For once it's all sweet. None of us fucked up. -Ashton

OOOOH MERRY CHRISTMAS! THIS SONG IS FOR THE ELVES AND THE POLAR BEARS! SING ALONG WITH ME AS I EAT GINGERBREAD! -Luke

I think he's had too much spiked eggnog. -Calum

There's spiked eggnog? -Michael

*whispers* No. We just told him that it was. -Ashton

ALL THE PENGUINS REJOICE AND SING OF SANTA AND HIS HO HO HOS. -Luke

It's kinda sad. -Calum

*snorts and eats popcorn* You kidding? This is quality entertainment. -Kenzie

Hey. Where'd she get the popcorn? -Michael

The dumpster. -Ashton

My people. -Kenzie

Ah. -Calum

DECORATE THE TREE AND THROW A PARTY! IT'S CHRISTMAS BITCHACHOS! -Luke

He's drunk off the Christmas spirit. *snorts* -Kenzie

Did she just...? -Ashton

Yep. She does that. -Michael

Wow. -Calum

DOWN WITH TRUMP! CHRISTMAS IS WHEN Y/N AND I HUMP! -Luke

Okay we're done. -Ashton