Hotel Fire Alarm (Luke)

Hello!!! I saw a cute Tumblr request about this so I decided to write it! Hope you like it! Someone needs to draw a picture of this one because it is too damn cute and funny. Like a comic or something? Send it to me. I'll love you more than peppermint hot chocolate.

Extra  credit  if  you  draw  me  and   Kenzie  ;)  #Lenzie  -Luke

No.  -Michael

Luke:  It was three am when the alarm throughout the hotel rang. You groaned and got out of the comfortable bed and put on a black hoodie over your pajama top and pajama pants. Your hair was pulled back and you yawned as you slipped on your shoes. The footsteps running down the hall alarmed you and almost gave you a heart attack. You grabbed your iPod and walked out the door and down the stairs with the rest of the guests. The words "5SOS are staying here! I think they caused the fire!" were thrown around quite a bit. Weird. Outside was brisk and dark and you hugged yourself to keep warm. You were glad you put on a hoodie. Some of the guests were wearing shorts or tank tops and were obviously freezing. "Everybody! Settle down! The fire is being contained and we'll find everyone a new place to stay. We apologize." The manager yelled over the noisy complaints. You understood but you just wanted to be back in a warm bed. Rumors about how the fire started spread through the crowd. It was hard to believe which one was the real story. If the real one was even found out. A baby started crying and you sympathized for the poor child. You felt an arm brush against yours and you turned and looked up at a very tall teenage boy. His hair was wet and in his face and his blue eyes were vibrant even in the dark. He looked gorgeous. The only thing that made you choke on a laugh was the fact that he was in nothing but a pair of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles boxers. His teeth were chattering and he was shivering. You frowned and pulled off your hoodie and held it out to him. "N-No I'm f-fine. I-I don't want y-you to f-freeze." He said and sneezed. You stood on your toes to wrap the jacket around his ginormous shoulders and zipped it up as far as you could. He sighed in relief and looked down at you. "T-Thank you." You smiled and nodded. "I like your turtles." You said and he raised his eyebrows. "E-Excuse me?" Your eyes widened and you felt your face get hot. "Your boxers! They have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on them. Not that I'm looking!" You sputtered and he chuckled. "Thanks. I like em too. But I'm an idiot for not putting on more clothes. I almost fell getting out of the shower to get out here!" He laughed and you giggled. He smiled and noticed you shivering. "C'mere. I have a solution!" He said while unzipping the hoodie. You stepped closer when he wrapped his arms around you and zipped the hoodie over the two of you. You sighed and placed your arms around his waist. "Mm. Much better." You mumbled and you felt the laughter in his chest. Which you now realized was bare against your cheek. You blushed and moved slightly. His hands ran over your back trying to keep you warm and you relaxed. You could tell he was getting warmer too because he wasn't shivering as much. "You know, since we're basically cuddling, I think I should probably know your name." He said softly and held you. "Y/N." You smiled. He looked down at you and grinned. "I'm Luke. It's nice to be warmed up by you Y/N." A giggle escaped your lips. "You too Mr. Giraffe." He laughed and rubbed your shoulders. "Does anyone know how the fire started?" A woman yelled through the crowd. A man came over holding three boys by the collars of their shirts and grunted. "Found these boys playing with hairspray cans and lighters. I think I've got a good idea of who started it." You felt Luke tense and you raised an eyebrow. "Do you know who they are?" You asked. He sighed and glared at them. "Unfortunately yes. They're the rest of my band." The boy with red hair smiled and waved to Luke. "You're in a band?" Oh. 5SOS. That's what people have been talking about. "Yup. Apparently I'm the one with common sense." A laugh erupted from the curly headed boy. "If you had common sense you'd be wearing pants!" Luke turned red and you came to his rescue. "I don't see any of you with a girl to warm you up." They shut up. Luke smirked and whispered a thank you. You nodded and leaned back against his chest for warmth. Little did you know that the hotel you were supposed to move to would have full rooms. So the sweet boy Luke would offer to share with you ;)

(Awwwwwwwwwww  feels!!!  Bad  Luke  feels!!! Shut  up  Luke.  I  will  slap  you  if  you  say  anythingIf  you  liked  it  and  want  the  other  boyslemme  know!  Comment  "Cuddly  Lukey" xx)

Cuddly  Lukey  my  ass.  -Ashton

Bad  feels  ehLike  you  wanna  feel  me  bad?  *wink  wink*  #LenzieFeelsEachOther  -Luke

*slaps  with  swordfish*  -Kenzie

*snorts*  -Calum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  SHE  EVEN  WARNED  YOUYOU  PLATYPUS  FOOT!  -Michael

It  was  totally  worth  it. *falls  over*  -Luke

Platypus  footThat's  a  new  one.  -Ashton

*cackles*  -Michael

Why  do I  even  like  them?  -Kenzie