You're A Youtuber And He Photo bombs Your Video

This was a request from @Bubbles1D5SOS and seems really fun because I love YouTubers. So yeqh let's ge this shit started.

Oh and FYI the video is the video that Michael's is based on and you have to watch it. Just do it.

Ashton:
"Hey guys, Y/N here!" You greet to your camera. You start walking around your bedroom, talking to the camera. You were a vlogger on YouTube so this was a normal part of your life. You started going on about a livestream you had planned when Ashton creeps in behind you and pulls one of his classic faces, it takes you a few moments to relize what Ashton was doing. "And yeah so livestream on Sunday." You say, finally noticing your dork of a boyfriend. "Babe what are you doing?" You ask, looking at him. "Being adorable." He responds, walking to you. "Sure." You laugh, petting your boyfriend and going on with the video.

Calum:
"Hey guys Y/N here to show you how to do a amazing smokey eye for a night out." You greet the camera at the start of a video for your YouTube channel. You were a beauty guru, showing people how to do different makeups and stuff. But today's video had a guest hiding in the background. Hiding off in the corner of the room was Calum, acting out everything you did. You don't notice until after you finished filming your boyfriend was behind you the whole time. "Calum! You ruined the take!" You yell at him. "No I didn't I made it more beautiful. Now please use the take, you sounded sexy in it." Calum says. "Fine, I'll use the take. Only cause you asked."

Luke:
"Hello internet!" (Haha Danisnotonfire reference) You greet to your camera. "Today I'm gonna tell the story of when I first met my loving boyfriend, Lucas." You started on the story of how awkward you and Luke were and how at first it may have never happened. But little did you know as you continued threw the story Luke inched into the room until he was behind you. "So yeah, that's the story of how Luke and I met." You say as Luke puts a hand on your shoulder, scaring you. "What the fuck!" You scream. "Hi babe." He grins.

Michael:
"Oh my fucking god, this kid is high." You say to your friends as you play Trouble In Terrorist Town. "He is." You friend SeaNanners (if anyone knows SeaNanners your bloody awesome) says. "Babe." Michael whines, walking into the room. You look back at him and he sees the screens, the game on one screan and your screen recorder on the other. "Sorry babe." He says, running out and shutting the door. "Y/N got bugged by her boyfriend." Chilled (and if you know Chilled Choas awesome.) laughs. "Shut up Chilled. I will murder you." You say

Of course my girlfriend is vlogging, cause she's got personality! ~Ashton

*Does a smokey eye on Luke* ~Calum

*Let's Calum do the smokey eye* I better look pretty. ~Luke

You will Luke, relax. ~Calum

Oh yeah my girlfriend has a gaming channel! My babe has the best channel ever!! Sorry I interrupted filming! ~Michael