He Gets Jealous Of Your Gay Friend

Okay guys, so this is my last chapter :(. Kenzie is gonna be back on Tuesday or Wednesday, tomorrow im going to a summer camp so yeah.
I'm writing this chapter while dying my hair. We're doing a Neapolitan thing. (The picture is what it ended up being.) So yeah enjoy the chapter! I love you guys!

Ashton (His P.O.V.):
"Hey baby I'm leaving now, don't break or get stuck in anything." Y/N says, kissing my forehead. "Okay sweetie, have fun." I smile as she walks out the door. When she's gone I decided to call Luke, knowing something had happened in his life that would be interesting, but then I see tweets come my way. "@Ashton5sos OMFG look at Y/N and this guy!!" Multiple fans tweet at me with a picture of my beautiful Y/N with another man. "Babe I'm home!" I hear Y/N yell walking in. "Baby you didn't tell me you were going out with a guy. Is he better than me, does he give better massages. What does he do that I don't?" I ask, seeing as her face forms a laugh. "What's so funny princess?" I ask. "Tony is gay sweetie." She laughs. "Oh.. I'm sorry I worried princess." I say feeling dumb.

Luke:
"Babe why are the fans tweeting my pictures of you with a guy. And he's kissing your cheek?" Luke ask. "I went to lunch with him." I state, looking at him. "But why is he kissing you cheek. That's my job." Luke pouts. "Baby it didn't mean anything." I say. "What wh doesn't it mean anything?" Luke asks, confused. "He's gay sweetie." I laugh. "Oh." Luke says. "Yeah sweetie, he always does that to all his friends." "I feel stupid now. And I met him before..." Luke laughs.

Calum (His P.O.V)
"Why the hell is Y/N with someone else? Why do they look so happy, is she cheating on me?" My mind races, seeing a picture of my beautiful girlfriend with another man, laughing. "Calum, are you home?" I hear Y/N's sweet voice say. "Explain." I say, putting my phone in her face. "It's a IPhone, it's Calum Hood's." She says. "Not the phone the picture!" I yell. "Baby calm down." She says, looking. "Calum I just went to the mall with Roy." "But why are you to so close and happy?" I ask. "Because he broke up with his boyfriend and I was making it better." She explains. "Sorry I doubted baby." I say, hugging you.

Michael:
"Baaabe! Mikey needs cuddles!" I hear Michael yell from the stairs. "Baby we're busy, I'll come cuddle in a bit. "Is it because Tony gives better cuddles then me?" Michael says sounding offended. "Yes, it's totally why Michael." Tony sasses at the whining black haired boy. "I knew it!" Michael says. "I'll be up in five okay baby. And then you get all the cuddles." I laugh. "Okay!" Michael says, running back to our shared room. "He really only gets jealous of cuddles." Tony says standing up. "Yep." I laugh, hugging Tony. "Bye Y/N" Tony says, waking out the door. "Baby cuddle." Michael pouts, shirtless at the top of the stairs. "Coming jealous boy." You laugh, running upstairs. "I am not jealous. I wanted cuddles."

Sorry I doubted you baby. ~Ashton

I feel really dumb for thinking Y/N was cheated. ~Luke

I got yellie.~Calum

I got cuddle! ~Michael

Wow Michael. ~Ashton, Calum, Luke

What?~Michael

Never mind..~Ashton

So yeah guys, the next update will be Kenz. I had so much fun this week, thank you for letting me take over and liking me.
Love you guys. XX ~Bethany