A Note To You

Hello floppy dishtowels!

I wanted to take the time to write a note to you. Yes you. The readers.

I want to say I hope everyone's healthy and doing OK mentally. I know things are tough and I really want you to know I'm here.

I also want to say good luck to everyone that's still taking exams this week and next week! You're going to do fantastic and I believe in you! Keep up the good work babes!

To those of you that are already finished with your exams, YAY!!! NO MORE TESTING!!! FOR NOW!!! YAY!!! That's a big accomplishment and you can breathe now. Awesome job guys.

For those of you that are graduating this year, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's amazing and I'm so proud of you for getting through. It's a huge success and you deserve to hear that.

For those of you that don't know what to do next, I'm right there with you. But I know we'll all figure it out. You don't need to know what you want every step of the way. It's OK to not have any idea. I love you and believe you can do anything.

I love all of you so much. You help me so much you have no idea. You're more of a family than my actual family is so thank you for that. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for making me smile. And thank you for letting me know that I'm doing something right. Never in a million years did I think I'd be able to see my writing touch so many of you. Thank you.

I love you my floppy dishtowels. Never forget that. Stay strong and know that you're worth it. You can do it and you can accomplish anything. Don't give up faith and believe in yourself.

Love,
Kenzie xx

Awwwwwwww my heart. -Ashton

I'm not crying. -Luke

*cries into Michael's shoulder* -Calum

Get off of me you baboon. *sniffs* -Michael

Guys. It's not that emotional. -Ashton

YES IT IS ASHTON!!! SHUT UP! -Luke

Oh my. -Calum

He just....-Michael

It's OK Lukey. *hugs him* -Kenzie

*hugs and cries* It was so beautiful! -Luke

I've read better. Psh. -Ashton

Yeah me too. -Calum

Awwh. Luke. -Michael

*Kenzie has melted their hearts*