You Two Break Up

Okay so I wrote a sad imagine because that's what I'm know for around here. I wrote 'THE WROST THING WRITTEN'. So I felt I should have another go at sad imagines.

All in their P.O.V and Y/C/N means Your Cute Nickname.

Ashton:
"I'm sorry Ashton, it's just not working." Y/N says, close to tears. "No, no, no. We can make it work I promise." I beg, not wanting to lose my sunshine. "Ashton you've said that before and it never worked." She says, grabbing her jacket. "Please, we can't just lose 3 years of love and happiness." I say, grabbing her arm to stop her. "Ashton... I don't feel the spark anymore." Y/N says wiping tears from her face. "But.." I stammer as Y/N walks out the door and my heart forever.

Calum:
"Calum can we talk?" Y/N asks me as I write a song for her. "Sure babe, what's going on?" I ask, setting my pen down. "I can't do this anymore." She says looking at her phone. "Do what?" I question. "Us. Your fans keep sending me death threats and I can't take it." She says, now facing me. "Y/C/N, I told you to tell me when they send you that stuff." I say now standing up to walk to her. "Well I just don't want to deal with having to read them every day of my life." "Y/N please. Don't leave me." I beg. "I'm sorry Calum." Y/N says walking out of the room and out the door.

Luke:
"Sweetie are you okay? You've been really quiet lately." I say feeling Y/N's forehead to make sure she wasn't sick. "I'm fine!" She barks at me, something she had never done to me. "Are you sure? You never snap at me." I say, scared of the reaction I would get. "Maybe I'm snapping cause your bloody annoying!" She yells getting up. "You think I'm annoying?" I ask in a small voice. "Yes I think you're annoying! I only ever stayed with you cause you were hot and desperate!" Y/N says. "You never loved me. All the times you said 'I love you', a lie." I say. "Yes all a bloody lie and now that you know I can leave you!" She says. "Okay, well have a good life." I say, Y/N walking out. "My whole life with Y/N, a lie?"

Michael:
I cry seeing Y/N pack her things from my room. "Baby you know I don't want to leave you, but I have to." Y/N says in a calming tone, holding my face. "C..can't you lie and say we broke up?" I say in a small voice. "Baby I would but my dad would know I'm. lying." She says, drying the tears from my face. "I love you, I always will." I whisper, leaning into her touch. "I will too Mikey, and one day we'll be together again." She says, kissing my forehead. "Can it be soon? I can't live without you." I beg. "I'll try and get back with you as soon as I can Mikey. Now I have to go." She says, looking sad. "Bye beautiful." I wave, still crying. "Bye Michael, we'll be together again soon."

Oi! Why is this so sad?~Ashton

Why did my lovely Y/N leave me because of hate. :( ~Calum

*Cries a waterfall* ~Luke

I WANT MY Y/N BACK!~Michael

Bethany is a horrible person for writing this.~Ashton

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I WRITE GOOD SAD THINGS!~Beth