15 Days (Michael)

Ok this is actually the second time I've written this. Kenzie tried to see what I was writing and clicked out of the app. So she deleted everything I wrote. Kenzie, I love you, but you suck. -Michael (Literally worst thing ever.)

Y/N Meets Kenzie Part 3

After eating your snacks, you hugged Kenzie from behind as she washed the dishes.
"Well hi there!" She giggled and rinsed the dishes. You continued to hug her and chewed on her shirt. She didn't find it weird. She found it oddly cute.
"Y/N why don't you go turn on the TV and find Netflix. We can watch something as soon as I'm done drying the dishes." You shrugged and let go of her squishy body. You wandered to the living room and glanced at the plethora of remotes and raised an eyebrow.
"It's kind of intimidating, but you'll get the hang of it." Michael's voice came from behind. You turned and saw him picked up a few remotes and turned everything on.
"There you go love." He winked and sat on the silvery couch.

When Kenzie finished with the dishes, she walked into the living room where all of the boys were assembled on the couch. You were sat between Ashton and Calum. Their muscular arms made you quite happy. Michael was sitting beside Ashton and Luke was on the other side of Calum. Kenzie smiled and curled up on the big squishy chair next to the couch.
"Hey. Why are you all the way over there?" Michael pouted, glancing at Kenzie.
"There's not enough room and I don't trust you enough to sit on anyone's lap." You looked at the giants around you and stood up, walking to the squishy chair.
"Do you mind if I sit with you?" You questioned, making Kenzie grin and move over.
"Of course you can!" You climbed on the chair and shared the Sam Winchester blanket with her. Heaven.

Speaking of Sam Winchester, you ended up watching Supernatural, spitting out your water at Luke's comment about how attractive Dean was.
"Kenzie? Can we play CAH now?" Michael whined, sliding off the couch.
Kenzie nodded and got up to grab the horrible card game.
"Everyone sit on the floor to play!" Ashton shrieked, sitting on the carpet.

The CAH game could be considered terrible, but it was fun. Despite it ending with Kenzie whacking Michael upside the head.
"Ow. Everyone's being just as offensive." Michael pouted, rubbing his head.
"Hitler? Hitler for president? Really?" Ashton shook his head and nudged Michael.
"I still like the Energizer Bunny for president." Luke muttered, making you laugh. He grinned at you and helped clean up the cards.
"Y/N thank you so much for coming here. It means the world to me. I've been wanting to meet you for so long!" Kenzie gushed, making you smile.
"I'm always here Kenzie! Internet or not. Always." Kenzie hugged you tight.
"I love you floppy dishtowel." You patted her head and giggled.
"I know."

(See? Already way better than Calum's. But 15 days until Kenzie's birthday! If you haven't already known, it's September 25th. Put it on your calendars. It's gonna be epic. -Michael)

Random Kenzie Things

She actually writes everything on her phone! Laptops hurt her wrists because of smallish hands. So yes there may be errors, but cut her some slack. Autocorrect is a birch. Hah.

I like this one better than Calum's. -Ashton

Me too. Sorry Cal. -Luke

Fine. I'll just eat my Oreos with Y/N. -Calum

Oreos? -Luke

Mhmm. -Calum

Calum's wonderful writing inspires me to be a better me. -Ashton

Uh. Calum has a sweet ass? -Luke

Ashton wins. Luke you're weird. *shares Oreos* -Calum

Yes! -Ashton

Awwh. :'( -Luke

Such children. *plays with box* -Michael