You Catch Him Masturbating (Smutty ;) )

I said there was gonna be alot of dicks...

Ashton:
"Ashton?" You ask, walking into your boyfriend's of 6 month house. No response. "Ashton?" You ask again, walking around. All you can hear is some movement from upstairs. "Ashton I'm here? Where are you?" You ask, getting impatient with the curly haired boy. You decide to walk upstairs to see what was going on,but stopped in your tracks when you heard it. "Fucking hell." Ashton moans, the sound muffled from his door being closed. So being the person you are you stand by thr door and listen. "Oh god." You hear, guessing he was at his climax. "Ashton?" You ask, opening the door. "Y/N!" Ashton yells, covering his still coming dick. "You told me to come over so I did, need some help?" You smirk. "Please." He says, his eyes begging. So I feel you can guess what happened after.

Calum:
"Babe it's natural!" Calum defends. "Still weird to walk in and see. But why are living room?" "Bigger screen." Calum smirks. "A normal person does it in their bedroom, were people are leas likely to walk in." You defend your point. "Eh." Calum says continuing on with his 'personal time'. "Just remember to clean up." You say, walking upstairs. "Will do baby! But would be better if you helped." He tries to flirt. "Not a chance Kiwi."

Lucas:
You see Luke just sitting cause he's been a dick lately. The end. (Sorry not to happy with Luke so..)

Michael:
"Y/N." Michael moans,thinking about you,taking care of his major hard on. "Fucking hell." "Hey babe I bought you something... That's a dick." You say walking in his room. "Y/N!" Michael yells, covering his exposed dick. "What did I do now?" You ask, knowing something you did brought this boner on. "You're new Instagram post." He admits. "Ah, you could see my shoulders. So it turned you on." "What you are ungodly sexy, head to toe." Michael says. "If I give you a blowie will stop with the bad lines?" You ask,on your knees. "Yes!" Lets just say, Mike had a good night.

Weirdest thing I've ever written... Hope you enjoyed it....

Um.....~Ashton

Its so freeing! *naked*~Calum

I'm not a dick!~Luke

Yes you are Luke.~Michael

No!~Luke

Yes,but I got a blowie!!~Michael

Good for you.~C

Never let Beth write smut again. ~Ashton,Luke