Important Details!

Hi Floppy Dishtowels!

Thank you so much for your never ending support. I don't deserve it and yet you guys always send me such kind words and make me feel much better. Thank you.

Now there's a few things I have to tell you! After this, there's only 2 chapters left of this book. I know. It's crazy.

So, like last time, I'd like to do a contest!

I absolutely loved the book covers that you guys made last time and I'd love to see what else you got! You can get creative and put all things 5SOS all over it!

They must include: 5SOS Preferences and Requests Part 3, By LouTommo11, and your Wattpad username in the upper right corner!

I still have the ones you guys made for this book and I can't wait to see what you guys create. Thank you guys so much.

You can send your covers to sassykenziek@hotmail.com because why not? But you can also tweet it to me at KenzieKNolan.

I'm so excited about book 3 and I hope I get to see all of you there.

_________________

SLFL has started in the US and I'm so excited! Who else is going?

I'm going on August 24th! I hope to meet at least one of you. ❤

_________________

Tales from Doalim (Cont.)

Kenzie

"Would you let go of me?" I demanded, fighting my way through the dark shadows.

"Why bother? No one will come looking for you, and you can't get out of here anyway. There's no point of struggling!" Ashton hissed, pulling hard on the shackles that constrained my wrists.

"You can't do this! Y/N will find me. Y/N and my angels will find me and you'll be slaughtered."

Ashton laughed and yanked on the chains. "Your angels? You believe that they will keep their allegiance to you? Once they see how I've captured their "queen," Ashton spat. "They will fall into line and realize who the true leader of Doalim is."

Ashton continued to drag me through a shadowy wasteland, deeper and deeper into the darkness.

"I am the true leader of Doalim. If I were to perish, the leadership would be passed on to Michael. Nowhere near you." I snarled, scratching at the shackles.

"Oh how optimistic you are. Honestly. When are you going to realize that those insolent little angels will never pledge themselves to you?" Ashton began to cackle and his eyes turned to fire.

Y/N

"Ashton just took her? Really? A kidnapping of one of the shortest and harmless angels. That hardly seems likely." Calum admitted, breaking the silence in the Nanaeel room.

"Then explain the note. Kyanna wouldn't lie." Luke spoke, clenching his hands into fists.

You walked over to him and gently removed the piece of parchment from his fist. You scanned over the writing and indeed recognized Kyanna's signature.

"Kyanna wouldn't send this if she thought otherwise. We need to help her." You commented, earning a smile from Luke and an eye-roll from Calum.

"Everyone grab a weapon and a vial of palladium. We need to take all the precautions. We won't know when Ashton strikes, but when he does, we need to be prepared." Michael announced, grabbing ahold of his longsword.