9 Ladies Dancing

Wow this one's a little late! Sorry guys! Oh and Happy first day of Hanukkah to those of you that celebrate it! Hope you have a lovely time this next eight days!!!!

AshtonYou sat in awe at the three ladies dancing in front of you, Ashton trying to contain his excitement. "I can't believe fans sent you strippers for Christmas." You mumbled and he wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "It's all part of the experience babe!" He giggled and you were close to elbowing him in the crotch. The girl named, "Candy Cane" adjusted her Santa hat and winked at Ashton. "Gingerbread" walked over and took your hand and pulled you out of his arms. "C'mon! I bet you're a lovely dancer!" She beemed and you looked at her like she was crazy. "Lovely dancer my ass." You said and she let out a giggle. Ashton started cheering you on and a blush appeared on your cheeks. "I am not taking my clothes off!" You snapped and Ashton burst out laughing. "You look hot babe!" He shouted and you rolled your eyes and tried to follow the other girls' moves. One of them, "Sugar", held your hand and spun you around. You twirled and began giggling at the girls who were obviously having more fun with you than with Ashton. You wandered back to Ash and sat in his lap, lightly kissing his lips. "Merry Christmas you ho ho ho."

Luke"Uh Y/N? What are you doing?" Luke's voice cut in your jingle bell jam session. 'Jingle Bell Rock' was blasting over the stereo and you were dancing your little heart out. You just shrugged and kept dancing while he blinked and stared at you. "I thought we were making cookies." He pouted and crossed his arms. You shimmied on over and took hold of his hands and dragged him over to your makeshift dancefloor. "Y/N....." He whined and you pulled him close. "C'mon Hemmings. Scared of a little movement?" You smirked and he lightly bit your lower lip. "Don't be such a tease." He whispered. You moved your hips to the song, "Merry Christmas Kiss My Ass" by All Time Low and encouraged him to loosen up a bit. He started off dancing like a constipated penguin, but slowly moved his way up to regular penguin. "Luke! Dance! Or I won't be making cookies with you!" You threatened and his eyes widened. Suddenly his dance moves slightly improved. He began loosening up and laughing, making you smile and giggle. His hands found your waist and pulled you against him when "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" came on. The slower song played through the stereo. Luke slow danced with you and completely forgot about the cookies you were supposed to make....until about an hour later when he almost burst into tears. Poor Lukey.

Calum"Calum!" You laughed and held your aching stomach. He was dressed in the same navy blue dress he used for his ridiculous dare, the same wig, and same shoes. He was lip syncing and dancing to "Holly Jolly Christmas" like a drunk reindeer on roller blades. His heels wobbled and his wig slid all over the place, making him look pretty freaking hilarious. He almost took down the Christmas tree and slammed his heel in a wrapped box. "Calum stop! I'm gonna pee!" You gasped out between laughs. He made a pouty face and threw some tinsel at you like faerie dust. You jumped off the couch and ran quickly to the bathroom to take care of your 'bidness'. You could still hear the music booming throughout the house and the clacking of Calum's high heels. When you came back out, he had stripped down to his candy cane boxers, heels, and wig. God it was a sight to see. He started doing the Can Can and you had to leave the room. "Y/N! Come back! I haven't shown you my yule log!"

MichaelThe two girls caught Michael's attention on the streets of New York and he pulled you over to the crowd around them. The snow had started falling and the tree in Rockefeller Square lit up the night. "Michael what's going on?" You asked and he lifted you up slightly so you could see the incredibly talented girls dancing. They were both wearing ugly Christmas sweaters and little elf shoes with bells on the top. Their routine was pretty epic and amazed everyone around them. Of course they were absolutely gorgeous and you knew that's why Michael wanted to stop. "Mike I'm gonna go look at the tree." You mumbled and tried to take your hand away from his. Instead he tightened his group and pulled you back against his chest and rested his head on your shoulder. "Where you going princess?" He whispered and pecked your cheek. "I just want to look at the tree. That's all." You said sourly. One of the girls did the splits and the guys around you cheered and Michael hugged your waist. "Look up sweetheart." He mumbled and you did what you were told. The snow falling against the lights made it look like a faerie tale. For a very loud city, it was almost calm and peaceful. "Isn't it beautiful?" He asked and you nodded. "It's amazing." He grinned brightly and kept his arms around you. "Thanks for coming with me Y/N. I thought you'd like it here at Christmas time." You had to admit, it was pretty special and magical at Christmas time. "I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else."

(AwwwSo  cute....and  weird  xD  But  wait.....there's  still  one  more  lady.....O.o)

Wait....there's  supposed  to  be  nine....-Ashton

Where's  my  damn  cookies!?!?  -Luke

Geez  LukeCalm  down.  -Calum

I  WILL  NOT  CALM  DOWN!!!!  -Luke

Someone  get  him  Pengy.  -Michael

*walks  out  with  Pengy  and  a  Santa  outfit*  -Kenzie

Who  the  hell  is  that?  -Ashton

*shrugs*  -Calum

Why  is  Santa  holding  Pengy  hostage?  -Luke

It's  me  you  idiots.  -Kenzie

Oooooooooh.  -AshtonMichaelLukeand  Calum

*dances  like  Luke  in  Dressing  Room  Dancing  Keek*  -Kenzie

Oh  godMake  it  stop.  -Ashton

MY  EYES!  -Calum

She's  the  last  'lady'Well....that's  disappointing.  -Michael

NICE  DANCE  MOVES  GIRLFRIENDWORK  THOSE  HIPS!  -Luke

*crickets  chirp

I'm  gonna  need  to  burn  my  eyeballs  now.  -Ashton

No.  -Calum

That  was  horribleLove  you  Kenziebut  no.  -Michael

I  thought  it  was  incredible  :'(  -Luke

There  goes  my  dancing  career.  -Kenzie