Oops

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ashton: "No really. Come on in." You insisted and Ashton gave you a shy smile before walking inside your place.
"Wow. This is nice. It's cute." He admitted, looking at the furniture and the pictures on the walls.
"Thanks." You smiled and hung up your hoodie. It had been raining when you had bumped into Ashton. He had no transportation or any knowledge of where he was so you offered to help him. You promised a cup of tea and some cookies and he gladly accepted.
Now here you were.
"Are you Ok with peppermint tea?" You questioned and Ashton nodded, taking a seat on your couch. You shuffled into the kitchen and reached for the tea box.
On the couch, Ashton was glancing around the room when he heard a little sneeze. He blinked and looked behind him. No one. He looked to both sides and yet nothing or no one was there. The sneeze came again and he looked at the ground. A small black kitten with green eyes stared up at him.
"Well hi there." Ashton spoke, the kitten sneezing on his shoes. "Thanks. Pleasure to meet you too." The kitten jumped up onto his lap and continued to stare at him.
"Hi kitty. Can you...like...go over there?" Ashton pointed to the other side of the couch. The kitten looked at Ashton's large hands and stepped into one of them, curling up and snuggling.
"That's just not fair." Ashton mumbled and you came back into the room with two mugs of tea.
"I see you've met Smokey. She's kind of a sweetheart." You grinned and set the mugs down on the coffee table. Ashton looked at Smokey curled up in his hand.
"It seems I did. Does she do this with everyone?" He asked, sniffling a bit.
You frowned and reached to scratch her ears.
"Not really. That's the first time I've seen her do that." You said honestly. "But you do have giant hands. So I think she just assumed."
He chuckled and looked down at the sweet kitten. She had taken to his thumb quite a bit. Her small mouth started knawing on it gently.
"Thanks Smokey." Ashton smiled before letting out a massive sneeze.
"Bless you." You giggled and he sneezed again.
"By the way you're sneezing, I'd say you were having allergies." You joked with a giggle and he just looked at you apologetically.
"Oh my god. You're allergic!" You finally pieced together and you tried to lift Smokey out of his hand. Smokey let out disgruntled meows and clutched onto Ashton's sweater.
"Smokey you can't be around him." You reasoned, pulling on her little body. Instead of letting go, she hugged Ashton's arm for dear life.
"I am so sorry Ashton." You panted, still trying to dislodge your attached kitten. Ashton sneezed and lifted the cat up with ease.
"Hi little one. I like you. You're very pretty. But you make my face explode. So we can never be together. I'm sorry." He said seriously, looking in her ginormous green eyes. The kitten licked at his nose and stretched her paws out at his chest.
"Smokey girl. You need to leave him alone." You said, taking her from Ashton's now cat hair covered hands.
She ran off to hide somewhere you'd never find her. You let out a sigh and sat beside Ashton.
"I'm sorry about that. I didn't know." You apologized and he sneezed.
"It's Ok. I'm just sorry I broke your kittens' heart. I tend to do that."You giggled and he sneezed loudly, cat hair flying everywhere. "Oops."

Luke: "Oops." Luke said and you glared at him.
"Oops?!" You yelled and his eyes widened.
"I didn't mean to Y/N! It just happened!" He squeaked, picking up a pillow and holding it to his chest just in case. You scowled at him and you've never seen him run so fast. You chased him down the hall, Luke shrieking and flailing about. You passed Ashton and Calum on the way, their expressions looking quite amused. Luke turned the corner too fast and slammed right into a pizza carrying Michael.
The box flew open and pepperoni pizza attacked both boys as they fell to the floor.
"Luke what the hell?!" Michael barked and Luke shrugged and let out an awkward laugh.
"Food's here."
You helped the boys up and brushed pizza crust out of their hair. Michael was glaring at Luke and Luke was fidgeting with his fingers.
"Geez Luke. You just had to run." You muttered while picking pepperoni off his shoulder.
"I didn't want to be in the general vicinity of where you were going to yell." He spoke softly.
You frowned and caressed his cheek.
"I wasn't going to yell. Anymore. I'm sorry." He leaned into your hand and apologized over an over. You ended up having to kiss him to shut him up.
"Dude what'd you do?" Michael asked.
"I can tell you wheat I didn't do. I did not set the curtains on fire. And I didnt flush Calum's goldfish."
"Hey!" Calum pouted.
You looked up at him and raised your eyebrows.
"You did what?"
"Hah. Oops."