He's A Caveman

So my lovely friend @AllyShaw1 suggested this to me after I showed her my preferences. I gotta say, she's very creative. So Allywicious, this is for you! xx

Ashton: The unbelievably hairy boy stared at you, his unibrow lifting up in excitement.
"Ooga ooh boo!" He grunted, banging on his chest. You blinked and looked around, wondering if he was talking to you.
"Googha floog!" He yelled, pointing at your face.
"Um. Thanks?" You said awkwardly, taking a step backwards. He moved closer and scratched his head.
"Baahgas?" He phrased more like a question.
"I'm sorry. I don't understand. I don't speak caveman..."
He didn't care. He moved even closer and touched your soft hair.
"P-Pretty." He spoke softly, stroking your hair.
You fidgeted with your fingers and stood still.
"Thank you. Um. I'm Y/N." The caveman tilted his head at you and grunted.
"Ash." Is that his name?
"Ok Ash. It's nice to meet you. But I have to get to school." You acknowledged, walking past him. He pouted and galumphed after you.
"Y/N. Y/N. Sheeshago." He cried, following right behind you.
You turned to see his hazel eyes staring into yours.
"I appreciate it...but really. I need to go."
So Ash the caveman pulled out his club and hit you over the head so he could take you back to his cave. The end.

Luke: "This is the amazing caveman we discovered just last week! According to our studies, he is approximately one thousand, five hundred years old. Feel free to take a look at the man from the past." The woman from the museum introduced the newest attraction.
You chewed on your gum and looked at the man encased in ice. He looked frumpy with his leather and buckskin clothes. His blonde hair was dirty and sticking up everywhere. You guess he was kind of cool. Not really.
"Y/N he's kinda hot for a caveman." Your best friend joked and you gave her a look.
"Yeah and he's also really old and dead." You sassed, sticking your tongue out.
"But he's cute. Seriously." Y/B/F said and you made a face.
"I'd prefer a live guy thanks."
The ice made a very loud cracking noise that silented the room.
"What was that?" Y/B/F whispered. The museum lady stared at the block of ice, her eyes widening.
"Exhibit closed." She said in a cold voice. The visitors started to complain but you just shrugged and walked out of the room.
"What do you think is going on?" Y/B/F asked.
"Something stupid."
You walked down to the museum cafe and spent another hour talking about the crazy caveman thing that's been happening upstairs. Y/B/F thought it was completely real, but you believed that it was a joke.
And it was. Luke the caveman never existed. Think about it.

Calum: "MEEEEEEEHHHHHH!" Calum the caveman cried. The dodo bird stared at the man and squawked in fear.
"Juju foobah. Meeeg haloop."
The dodo tilted its head and kept its eyes on the caveman.
"Bleeb moo gerb." Calum couldn't believe that the dodo couldn't understand him. It was simple.
"Baarrrggg!" He screamed, making the dodo fly away. Bye bye.
Calum the caveman lost his only food and died. He was a loved caveman. Loved by rocks and flowers at least.

Michael: With Michael, it was hard being a cavewoman. Having to clean his kill of the day, swatting his loin cloth clean. It was a tough life. Michael didn't even ask if you were happy. All he did was scratch himself and yell, "Hergle!"
He wasn't very supportive when you wanted to take up cave drawing. He thought it was "gurp." But you loved it. He just didn't understand.
He got back to the cave, dragging a very large bird behind him.
"Merg flug oople foog." He muttered, throwing the bird on the rock table.
He never had any manners.
"Oofla furg boof." You replied, watching his eyes narrow.
"Arfle hoob noob."
He was so insensitive! How could he say that!
"Doog huff noogle fuff!" You screamed, hoping he'd get the message.
His eyes widened. He considered you for a moment before walking towards you.
"Boob."
He pulled you into a kiss and you lived happily ever after with your pet bird named Alfonso.

(What the hell? What is this? Ally I blame you xD I hope you liked it!!! It was a really funny request and I hope I did it justice! Love you!)

Ok. I have concerns. -Ashton

This is....interesting. -Luke

Wow. Um. This is absolutely ridiculous. -Calum

At least I got to say boob :) -Michael

Shut up. -Luke

Don't be such a burf. -Michael

*gasp* -Ashton and Calum

*tears up* Too far. -Luke

(Also, thank you to Gabbi for writing a chapter all about bringing the boys to visit me :) it was so cute!)

(Fanart is the best. Thanks to everyone who drew anything for me or wrote a chapter for me. It means so much. Thank you floppy dishtowels. I love you!)