Valentine Love

Happy Belated Valentine's day Floppy Dishtowels!

If you don't have any significant other in your life like me, fear not! I will be your valentine! Just send me $20 and a bar of chocolate and we're good to go!

Or, if you're not into me, I guess the 5sos guys will be here too. Psh. Whatever.

Ashton: "Y/N wake up." His long fingers danced across your hip.

"No." You mumbled, moving his hand away from your skin.

"But why?" He whined, pulling you closer into his chest.
You opened your eyes and glanced up at his lovely hazel eyes. He was grinning from ear to ear and his hair was messy from waking up.
"Dammit. Now I have to wake up. You're too cute to ignore." You grumbled, stretching out on the bed. Ashton chuckled and softly kissed your jaw, keeping his arms around you.

"Happy Valentine's day my love." He whispered, trailing his kisses down your neck.
You smiled and gently tangled your fingers in his curls, arching your neck.

"Happy Valentines Ash. What are we doing today?"
He kissed your collarbone and looked up at you with a dreamy smile.

"I was hoping we could stay in bed."
You nodded and continued to run your fingers through his hair.

"Sounds perfect to me. I got you a little something." You said, watching his eyes light up.

"What is it?"
You reached under the bed and pulled out a small box with Ashton's name written on the top. You handed it to him and smiled. "Open it."

Ashton gently opened the box and smiled widely at its contents.
"You got me bandanas."

"Yes I did. You need to wear them on tour. I want them back. So do your fans."

He chuckled and kissed your cheek.
"Ok sweetheart. Only for you."

Luke:

Dear Y/N,

I know I'm late, but it's OK! We can still go on a pretty epic date. I'm thinking something fancy and cute. Maybe I'll even get someone to play the flute.
I promise I'm in love with you. I'm in love with every little thing you do. From the way you smile, to the way you laugh. Sometimes even when you call me a giraffe.
Take this valentine to heart, for I've given you all of mine, not just a part.
Y/N I love you to the ends of the Earth, please don't be too upset about my girth.
Happy Valentine's my love.

From your angel up above,

Lukey ❤

Calum:

Luke stole my poems.
I am the real poet.
And you all know it.

Dear my lovely babe.
I like the way you smile.
I love your heartbeat.

I want to keep you.
I want to keep your heart safe.
I want to love you.

Let me take your hand.
Let me show you I love you.
I will be right here.

You are my sweetheart.
So gorgeous and sweet.
I could eat you up.

Your kiss like whipped cream.
So heavenly and tasty.
I could drown in it.

Happy Valentine's.
I hope you will remember,
How much I love you.

That's how you poem.
Lucas you evil buttmunch.
My poems kick ass.

Michael:

"We finish each others..."

"Sandwiches!"