Gaming With Him

Okay so this was a request from BethLandShark13 (so myself) and it's gonna be good!

Ashton (Super Mario 3D World):
"Baby. Im stuck at on a level again." You hear Ashton yell. "Which one?" You ask. "World 3 level 4." He says. "Wow Ashton, that level is easy." You say sitting and taking the gamepad from him. "Just help me." He pouts as you start the level. "How did you do that?" Ashton asks after you finish the level with ease. "I'm good at Mario games I guess." You shurg, handing him the gamepad back. "Thank you baby." He says kissing your forehead. "Welcome cutie." You say standing up. "Stay. I might need help again." He says pouting. You sigh giving into the pout. "I guess babe. But then you have to do dishes." "Deal!" He says. The two of you then spend the rest of the night playing Mario together.

Calum (Fifa!):
"Baby come play Fifa with me. I need to practice for tour." Calum says, walking into your shared bedroom where you were reading. "But I'm reading." You pout, showing him your copy of Paper Towns you were reading. "Please Y/N." He says, giving you a pout. "Don't you fucking pout puppy." You say using your nickname for him. "Pwease." He pouts, trying to be cute. "Fine. But I'm gonna lose." You sigh, getting up. "I love you!" Calum yells, hugging you tight. "And Hood wins again!" Calum says after beating you for the 5th time. "It's not fair, you've played more then me." You pout. "I'm sorry Y/N." Calum says. "Yeah yeah." You pout. "Would you smile if I got us take out?" Calum asks. "Maybe." You answer. "Got it babe." He says getting up. You then spend the rest of the night, eating takeout and playing Fifa with your puppy.

Luke (South Park: The Stick Of Truth):
You hear Luke start laughing up a storm from downstairs again. He's been laughing at random for the past 2 hours and you didn't know why, so you decided to go and see. "Oh my god, a penis mouse." Luke laugh as I walk downstairs. "Lukey, what's so funny?" You ask walking to the couch. "My game." He says, laughing about the mouse on the screen that had a you know on its back. "Oh, okay." You say sitting beside him. "Mike is letting me borrow the game cause he already finished it. And it's funny as hell." Luke says, killing the mouse. "Can I try?" You ask. "Of course Sweetie. It's like a RPG." Luke says, handing you the controller and showing you what the bottons did. You two spend the rest of the night laughing at all the South Park jokes and finish the game in a night.

Michael (Town Of Salem) (If you've never heard of Town Of Salem, google it. It is amazing.)
"Babe come play Salem with me!" Michael yells for his 'gaming room'. "Okay babe!" You yelling running in and sitting on his lap. "What to name ourself." Michael pounders. You giggle at him stroking his long invisible beard as you type in 'Luke Hemmings' as your name. "We're gonna act like Lucas I see." Michael says as someone joins the town named 'Liz Hemmings'. "Oh this is gonna be a good game." You say finding out your role was the Jailor. The first night you jailed 'Liz' just to find out what her goals in life where. After the first 4 nights all the Mafia were dead, leaving you with one killer left. "Babe I think Apple is the SK." Michael says. "You sure babe?" You question, the time for voting starting. "Yeah I'm sure." He says voting for Apple. Apple soon gets voted up and hung, he turned out to be the last killer, the town winning the game. "We win again!" You say high-fiving Michael. "Like always Y/N." Michael says kissing you.

Hahah Ashton couldn't figure out a Mario level. ~Luke

Shut up blondie. ~Ashton

Fifa! ~Calum

I quite like my game alot, you can kill people and name yourself stupid things. Like balls. ~Michael

Me too Mikey, me too. ~Beth

I got a South Park game. *smiles* ~Luke

LIZ WOULD NOT APROVE! ~Beth