How He Helps You Deal With Stress

So I totally forgot to show this amazing fanart that @HanaaStyles_GD from Twitter drew for The Dark Angel! I'm in love with it and I can't believe she actually drew this! If you're reading babe, thank you so much! It means a lot xxx

Ashton

Ashton's arms wrapped around your waist from behind as you worked on your history homework. "Baby can you just stop for a little while? I'm craving Y/N cuddles." He said sweetly, nuzzling your neck. You sighed and set down your pencil, your hand cramping from writing for so long. "I could use a break." You spoke softly as he lifted you into his arms. "Don't worry babe. I got you." He carried you over to the giant bed you shared and set you down, climbing on beside you. "Gimme your love!" He said theatrically, opening his arms for you. You giggled and moved into his welcoming arms. He placed a kiss on your forehead and held you close to him, making sure there was no wiggle room. "Mine. I'm not letting you go. Ever." He mumbled and ran his fingers through your hair. You instantly relaxed to his touch and leaned into his hand. "Whatever you say Ash. Just keep playing with my hair." He chuckled softly and twisted the soft strands in his fingers. "Like this princess?" He questioned, making you close your eyes and nod. "Good. I want you to feel nice and relaxed for tonight." You opened your eyes and glanced at him. "What's tonight?" He waggled his eyebrows and smirked. "Harry Potter marathon." Your eyed widened and you stared at him. "Seriously?" He grinned. "Of course! My baby needs some R and R! So I'm gonna give it to her! I even got the Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans!" He gushed and you hugged the life out of his waist. "Thank you Ash. You always know when I'm stressed." His hands moved to your lower back and he massaged lightly, smiling. "It's a gift. I'm glad I can share it with you."

Luke

"Sweetheart breathe." He said calmly, holding his hands up. You burst into tears and ran into his arms. "How do you do it?" You sobbed and buried your head in his chest. His arms hugged you tight. "How do I do what love?" He asked softly. 'The stress! How can you manage it without freaking out?" You cried into his shirt. He kissed the top of your head and held you, letting you cry. "It's still hard for me too love. But you know what helps me?" You shook your head. "I take a deep breath and tackle one thing at a time. And it is good to let it out. Whether it's crying, writing songs, hitting Michael with a bucket, or being with you and my family." He explained and helped you calm down a bit, a hiccup exploding from your face. He giggled lightly and rubbed your shoulders. "Everyone gets stressed. It's just finding a way that works for you to get it all out." You nodded and hiccuped again. His giggled were adorable and you could feel yourself smiling. "How do you do that?" You questioned with a hiccup. He grinned. "How do make me feel better so easily?" You asked seriously. He got down on his knees and hugged your stomach and left small kisses over it. "I know you. I know what makes you smile. I know what makes you laugh. And I'm also Luke Hemmings. I'm a magical human being." He added with a smirk. You giggled and tugged on his hair lightly. "Thank you Luke. I love you." He smiled and kissed your stomach. "I love you too sweetheart."

Calum

You were close to ripping your hair out from the stress and frustration of dealing with your family. They were constantly yelling at you about something or other. Today it was about your future. They want to know exactly what you're going to do for the rest of your life and you have to start right now! It was beyond stressful. Calum was supposed to be writing all day, but you heard the front door close and a pair of keys hitting the small table in the hall. "Babe? Are you home?" He called and walked into the living room. Your eyes were teary and hands shaking. "Y/N? What happened? Are you Ok?" He hurried over to you. "Do I look Ok?" You snapped. He sat beside you and pulled you into his lap. "C'mere babe." He soothed and rested your head against his chest. He took deep breaths and you could hear his steady heartbeat. The sound of it calmed you and kept your focus on the present moment. He started singing to you quietly, breathing deeply to help you. His fingers traced circles in your arm and he brushed his lips over your forehead. "It's all going to be Ok darling. I'm here. Just be here. Right now it's just us in this moment." His words soothed you and your breathing was in time with his. He's better than any stress reliever.