You're A Princess (Part 2 Ashton)

HAPPY 2016 FLOPPY DISHTOWELS

So in book one, I wrote about Y/N being a princess. I kind of wanted to bring this back because it's beyond fun. I hope you guys love it and enjoy being a princess again :) Each boy is going to get their own chapter this time.

Thanks again Floppy Dishtowels. You're the best family ever. You're all so sweet and funny. I can't live without you guys. Thank you for everything you've done.
I hope you have a great 2016 loves.
Let's make this year kick ass.

Ashton: HiOrHeyTopia was under a new spell of love. The royal wedding was to be celebrated within the week. You had asked Ashton for his hand in marriage and he said yes.
The kingdom rejoiced and welcomed Ashton into the royal family quickly.

"Milady, aren't you cold?" Ashton whispered, setting his jacket over your bare shoulders.

"Thank you Ashton. You can call me Y/N you know." You smiled, gathering your skirts. You took his arm and he escorted you towards the garden.

"We are not married yet milady. I must refrain from publicly showing affection." He spoke coldly, acting like the palace hand he used to be.

"Ash." You stopped him and made him face you. "You're my fiancé. You can kiss me or hold my hand." You softly placed your hand on his tie. "Ashton I love you. I want to show you that."

He looked into your eyes and let his guard down. His arms pulled you against his body and his lips brushed against yours.
"Y/N. You have no idea how much I wish to show you my love in the public eye. But my darling, I am afraid I'll go too far." He said huskily, moving his fingers over your neck.

The touch made you shudder. His fingers trailed down to the top of your gown and stopped.
"Milady. You tempt me." He moved his jacked to cover your chest and he went back to his polite manner.
"Shall I bring you your tea your highness?"

Sitting in the garden, you looked over your wedding details. Ashton had said he was busy today, so you were left alone.
Everything was almost set except for the dress. You had no idea what you wanted, and it didn't matter too much to you. Ashton was distant and it concerned you.
"Miss, Master Ashton wanted me to give this to you." You looked up and saw the maid holding a silver rose and a small envelope.

"Oh my. Thank you Daisy." You took the items and watched her curtsy and walk away.
You opened the envelope and inside was a little letter.

My dear Y/N,

I cannot wait to be your husband. I am very sorry I cannot help you today with the wedding. I'm extremely busy and I need to take care of a few things.
I also sent this rose because it reminded me of your beauty. I love you my dear.
I'll see you tonight.

Love always,

Ashton

You smiled and sniffed the silver rose. You couldn't wait to see him.