Floppy Dishtowel Love

Hi loves! I wanted to write a chapter specifically about how much the boys and I love the Floppy Dishtowels.

The Floppy Dishtowels have done so much for me and I can't thank you guys enough.

The amount of reads, votes, and messages is unbelievable. Just the fact that you guys read my writing is enough. It means so much to me that I can write about anything, and you guys would read it. I could literally write a chapter about the boys being a floor and you would read it. That's dedication right there.

I love talking to you guys and hearing all of your stories. It's amazing. I also love that so many of you are from different countries. 5sos brought us all together :')

I also love the fanart that some of you made for me. I keep every single one on my phone whenever I want to brag about how awesome the 5sos fam is. It comes in handy. So thank you to all of you that have taken the time to draw the boys for me. It's so sweet.
My profile picture is one of my favorite fanart ever. So thank you HanaaStyles_GD again for the cutest cartoon of me ever. I love it to death still. xx

Your messages to Josie reached her and her family and they're very grateful for your sweet words. Thank you so much for doing this. It means a lot to me, and to them. Thank you.

I'm also so sorry that my depression has kept me from writing. It really upsets me that it takes so long to get the motivation to do it. I love writing these books so much. I'm sorry my chapters are spaced apart. I promise I'm not giving this up for a long time. I love it too much.

Anyway, you're here for the boys. So I'll let them finish the chapter! Take it away Aussies!

He's A Floor (Didn't see that coming didja?)

Ashton: House hunting is stressful enough. Add in a screaming floor and it's almost impossible. You found the house of your dreams and signed the lease, excited to finally be done with the search.
The front door was painted light blue with a silver doorknob, already pretty alluring. The inside was furnished with wooden floors and silver banisters leading up the stairs. The kitchen was complete with stainless steel appliances and enough counter room for a bakery. It was perfect.

On moving day, you carried a box of books up to your room, careful not to fall or drop anything. The movers had already brought in all of the furniture so it was much easier. Setting the box on your bed, you took a breath and sat on the floor, happy about your progress.
You laid back onto the soft white carpet and suddenly heard a scream. You jumped and looked around.
"Hello?"
The scream came again. Almost as if it was coming from below.
"If my house is fucking haunted, I will slap someone." You mumbled, standing up slowly.
"Thank you. I don't like it when people lay on me." A male voice said, making you freeze.
"Who said that?" You asked, looking around carefully.
"Down here."
You looked down towards your feet and saw some sort of face forming in the carpet.
"What the hell?" You mumbled, staring at the face.
"My name isn't The Hell. It's Ashton. There's a difference."
You put your hands on your hips and raised an eyebrow. The face rearranged to the point that he was mocking you. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. The immature, and comfortable carpet did the same.
"What is your problem? Why are you in my floor?" You asked annoyed.
"Why do you have to know? Why can't you just accept me for what I am and chill."

Luke: Laying on the newly installed carpeted floor, you sighed and reveled in the softness of the dark blue floor. You were getting sick and tired of the hard floors in your place, so you scraped all your money together to treat yo self.
You smiled and started to close your eyes when you felt the carpet move.
What the?
You shook your head and tried to close your eyes again, but a large wave of carpet pushed you across the floor.
"This is not normal!" You shrieked, grabbing for something to hold on to. The carpet kept flowing like an angered ocean. Suddenly, a giant wave rose you up to the height of a medium sized dog. You screamed and the carpet swallowed you up.
You heard giggling.
The carpet seemed to embrace you and caress you softly. Your heart was pounding and you didn't know how you were going to get out.
"It's Ok. I'm not gonna hurt you." A voice giggled. "I just wanted to hug you."
You gasped softly and felt the carpet again.
"Are you talking?" You questioned, the carpet giggling at your touch.
"Yes I am. Can you stop tickling me though? You don't wanna know what will happen if the fibers get too hyped up."
You stopped touching and blinked.
"Do you have a name? What do I call you?"
He cleared his throat....well his carpet.
"You may call Luke. That will suffice. What do I call you pretty person?"
You moved a bit to get comfortable.
"I'm Y/N. I thought I just bought a normal carpet that doesn't do the talky."
"Oh well do you remember the little box on the sheet that said "Specialty Carpet"? You checked that off and here I am. What were you expecting?"