What He Does When You Sprain Your Ankle

Hey guys. Beth is here again. I manged to sprain my ankle this morning moving for a biker. I was listening to Broken Peices so make your jokes.

Ashton:
"Ashton I'm okay. It's just a sprain." You tell your boyfriend who is running arond his apartment. "I got more pillows!" He yells with 5 pillows in his hand, propping up your ankle. "Thanks honey." You giggle. "Anything else. Food, ice pack, movies?" Ashton says, moving his hips. "I could go for a sandwich." You answer, making him run.

Calum:
"Calum I'm the one with the sprained ankle not you. Stop whining." You say tired of your whining boyfriend. "But your hurt." He whines. "Calum Thomas.. I'm fine, just a small sprain." "But it's because we were playing football. And I pushed you." He says, sitting on the floor. "Cal it's okay. I know you get competitive." You say petting him. "I'm sorry princess." He says leaning into your hand.

Luke:
"Lucas! Make me some tea!" You yell at your boyfriend who is upstairs working on a song. "Make it yoursel!" He yells. "Sprained ankle idiot." You yell. Then you see your blone boyfriend run downstairs and into the kitchen. "I'm sorry sweetie!" He yells handing your tea. "Smart one." You say, sipping the tea. "Kiss the idiot." He says, puckering his lips. You laugh kissing him on the lips.

Michael:
"Do you need anything?" Michael asks, sitting on his side of his side of the bed. "Some kisses." You say puckering your lips. "Anything for my (Y/N)." He says kissing you. "I also need some more advil." You say. "One it." He says, walking to the bathroom and coming back with the pill and a cup of water. "Pill to make my beauty fell better." He says an handing me the items in his hand. "Thanks honey."

(Y/N) is hurt. I must do everything for her! ~Ashton

I hurt her. :( ~Calum

I'm sorry I didn't get your tea when you first asked... ~Luke

I'm the only one who is doing stuff right. ~Michael

For a change...~Ashton, Luke, Calum

Hey! I can do stuff right!~Michael