He's A Stripper

Hi guys. I'm back. No one actually requested this one but I thought "Hey. What's better than 5SOS....with very little clothes on?" Nothing. Enjoy.

Ashton: Tonight was girls night. This time, your best friend got to decide where the night would play out. She picked a strip club called 4'Ds. (Heh. Joke.) You were a little skeptical about it, but she assured you it would be fun. Hopefully.

"C'mon Y/N! The door's wide open!" A random girl named Shay-Shay yelled. No one really knew how she became part of the group but it could be worse. Walking into the neon lit, strobe light, stripper infested club, your eyes scanned the place before you realized this was very weird.
"Ok so we have a reservation with three guys in the back for our party package." Y/B/F explained.
"Party package as in 'their packages'?" Shay-Shay snorted. No one encouraged her.
Y/B/F approached the guy running the place and told him about the reservation and within seconds, he led you all to a private, curtain covered room. Purple velvet. Nice. Inside the room contained nice leather couches and a single stripper pole in the center on a small stage. Y/B/F giggled and took her spot on one of the couches, the other girls following. You sighed softly and sat on the smaller couch, sinking further than you expected. It almost ate you.

The curtain moved and in walked three incredibly good looking guys. Your eyes went straight to the tallest one with the curly, sandy colored hair. He was wearing a black vest and skinny jeans, showing off his muscular arms and chest. The other girls were focused on the shorter, Edward Cullen kind of guys. Not exactly your type. The boy you noticed walked over to you with a big smile on his face.
"Hi beautiful. My name's Smash, but you can call me later." He said smoothly, his teeth showing. You let out a small giggle and felt the embarrassment creep on your face.
He grinned and walked back to the stage with the others and the sexy music started. What is happening? The boys all in sync took off their vests and threw them to the ground. The girls whooped and whistled as you sunk deeper into the couch. Nice couch.
They ended up taking off a few more garments and you basically covered your face with your hands. The rest of the girls were enjoying seeing mostly naked men, you didn't know how to react. Being awkward and giggly definitely didn't help.
You felt hands cover yours and you looked up into the eyes of Smash. He grinned softly and pulled you out of the carnivorous couch.
"Are you uncomfortable?" He whispered and you fidgeted.
"I've never been to a strip club before." You replied as he looked at you with concern. He took your hand and led you out of the room towards the lobby.
"I know it's a bit much, but it pays the bills. I'm sorry if it was too crazy for you. That wasn't my intention." He apologized sweetly.
"It's alright. I'm just not used to this kind of stuff. I only read about it." You joked and his eyes lit up. He had a really nice smile. And great eyes. He was just cute in general.
"Can I get you a drink and you can tell me more about what you read?" He questioned and you beamed.
"Sure. But do you mind putting on pants? The leather and diamonds are kind of distracting."

Luke: "You cannot be serious." You giggled, covering your face. Your best friend Luke started to take off his shirt sensually to Beyonce.
"C'mon Y/N. You don't even have to stick dollar bills in my underwear!" He joked, making you laugh. He mouthed the words to the song and unbuckled his belt, getting it stuck in his belt loops.
"Crap." He muttered and spent the next few minutes getting untangled. He slowly unbuttoned his skinny jeans and obviously had trouble getting out of them. Eventually he fell over trying to get them off.
"Luke you're the worst stripper ever." You said, looking at him from the couch. He took off his socks and lay in his dinosaur boxers.
"The name is Big Noodle. And I'm an excellent stripper thank you very much." He stood back up and scratched his thigh. Attractive. He then picked up a pen and dropped it, bending over in front of you. Then....rip. His boxers ripped right down the middle, showing you his unmentionables. You burst out laughing and grabbed a pillow to cover your face.
"All because I... Ripped my pants." He sang, running to get new boxers.