4 Days (Doalim)

4 days until Kenzie's birthday. Psh. -Ashton

Why don't we go to Doalim for a day? -Luke

That sounds fun. What do you think Y/N? -Michael

Yes!!! Let's go!!! *grabs suitcases* -Kenzie

Where did you get those? -Ashton

Are you kidding? I've been wanting to go to Doalim since last year! -Kenzie

Awwh. Let's take her! -Luke

Only if she promises not to fangirl. -Michael

*zips mouth shut* -Kenzie

Very good. -Ashton

Y/N and Kenzie Go to Doalim

"Watch your step Y/N." Michael smiled, holding your hand for support. You gladly took it and make your way up the rocky stairs.
"Kenzie don't fall." Ashton called out behind him and Kenzie took one step and fell on her face.
"Don't worry about me. I just died." Kenzie mumbled.
You wandered up to the doors of the castle and Luke opened the exquisite door for you.
"Thanks Luke." You grinned and walked inside, gasping at the interior. The walls around you were pitch black with paintings hung on them.
"This is beautiful." You whispered and Michael wrapped an arm around your shoulders.
"Welcome to Doalim love."

Meanwhile, outside the castle, Kenzie finally made her way to the door and Luke accidentally shut it in her face. Needless to say, she fell back down the stairs.
"Isn't it cool?" Luke said standing on the other side of you. You nodded and looked up at the red and black chandelier hanging above your head.
"It's prettier than I expected. Especially since in The Dark Angel, everything is so dark.
"Yeah all because of me. I know. But it isn't like that." Ash muttered, crossing his arms.
"Are there any angels here?" You questioned and you heard a squeal from down the hall.
"Y/N!" You turned and saw Alessa waving at you.
You smiled and waved back at her as she made her way over to you.
"It's so nice to see you again!" She gushed and you hugged her tight.
"I missed you."

Kenzie pried open the door and limped inside, covered in dirt and scratches.
"Don't worry about me! I'm fine!" She grumbled.
"Oh hey Kenz." Michael dismissed and went back to talking with you and Alessa.
"Of course." Kenzie rolled her eyes and limped up more stairs, not knowing what awaits her.

"Why don't we all go to the dining room? I can make everyone something to eat and we can catch up." Alessa offered and you agreed.
"Don't you mean Ketchup?" Luke joked and Michael shook his head.
"Nope. Not even a little bit."

"What's a pudding tree?" You questioned and Ashton looked over at your menu.
"Oh that's for angels with digestive issues." He explained and you quickly turned the page.
"Don't need that. Maybe I'll get a grilled cheese and french fries." You set down the menu and looked over at Luke.
He was busy trying to get his water glass to balance on his finger. His tongue stuck out and his eyebrows furrowed. Very concentrated.
"You're gonna spill that." Michael mumbled. You noticed something bright blue come from his hand, but it went away just as quick.

"Alessa? Can we get another table? Luke ruined this one." Ashton waved her over, making her raise an eyebrow.
"Seriously? Already?"
Luke looked down at his shoes and stayed silent.
"Fine. There's one open in the back." She pointed it out and you and the boys moved to the non-destroyed table.

Kenzie found an empty guest room on the third floor and bumped her bags into the corner.
"That should do it. Now where's my phone?" She searched her purse and her pockets. Nothing.
"Great. It probably fell out when I fell down the stairs."
She sighed and walked towards the balcony attached to the room. Opening the door, she stopped out into the chilly air and looked up at the stars.
"I wish I could live here forever." She whispered.
"You can if you follow me." A voice came from behind her.
She spun around and froze.
Dark angel Ashton was stood in front of her with a menacing smile and flashing red eyes.

"Don't ruin this table Ok Luke?" Michael said, sipping his drink.
"I'm sorry." Luke sighed.
You gave him a smile and patted his hand.
"It's Ok Luke. It happens."
He looked up at you and grinned.
"Thank you."
"Um guys. I don't mean to alarm you, but Michael's here." Alessa interrupted.
Michael looked confused.
"Uh. Yeah I'm here Less." Mikey pointed to himself.
Alessa sighed and ran a hand through her hair.
"I meant the angel Michael is here."

Alessa was right. Michael was there. His wings spread and his vibrant green eyes stared at the human Michael.
"Who the hell are you and why do you look like me?" He growled and normal Michael blinked.
"You're based off of me. You're the one that looks like me."
Angel Michael scoffed and looked your way.
"Y/N. You're here." He said softly, his body relaxing. You waved at him and smiled.
"Hi Mikey."
He strode over to your seat and knelt down to kiss your hand.
"I missed you aziazor." He spoke softly, making your heart race.
"Hey buddy? You're fictional. Can you stop?" Human Michael pulled him back.
"Guys don't fight." Another voice came from the side. All of you looked and you sucked in a breath. Luke.
His wings were still burgundy, but he looked stronger than he did in The Dark Angel. He looked happy.
"Whoa. That's weird." Human Luke squeaked from beside you.
Angel Luke spotted you and smiled brightly.
"Welcome back Y/N. You look just as beautiful as I remember." He complimented, making you blush. This was so weird.

"Kenzie it'll be fine. You'll stay here forever. You won't have to go back." Ashton smirked, stroking her new light blue wings.
Her eyes had turned a champagne color, making her dark hair stand out. She walked towards the mirror and spoke mostly to herself.
"Maybe I should."

(The hell Kenzie? -Michael)

More Doalim! -Ashton

I need popcorn. -Luke

Calum's still banned. It's funny. -Michael