Losing Bandmembers (Michael)

Hey babes! It's been a while since I updated this so I'm sorry! Here's the last part of Losing Bandmembers! Now we've lost Michael :/

Michael was doing what he normally did on weekends. Playing video games in his underwear and eating all the junk food he could find. It was a good life. He clicked away on the buttons of the Xbox controller and made his own little sound effects with every victory. All of a sudden, a bright white screen popped up on the television and Michael....was sucked in.

Calum tried to call Michael several times but there was no answer. He nudged Luke who was deeply invested in his french fries and ketchup. "Hey. French fry face. Have you heard from Michael?" Luke lifted his face and looked at Calum, his mouth full. "Nu nof yef." Calum rolled his eyes and whacked Luke upside the head, causing fries and ketchup to smack right into Ashton. "Oi! Say it don't spray it!" He complained as Luke was coughing his lungs up. "Why have I befriended you idiots?" Calum muttered and Ashton looked him dead in the eye. "You weren't even invited into the band." Luke finally finished hacking up a lung and blinked. "Yeah. You just kind of showed up." Calum stood up and chucked fries at both of them. "Don't be assmunches."

3 Hours Later

"Got any 12's?" Luke asked and Ashton stared at him in confusion. "Ok first of all, there are no 12's on cards. Second of all, we're playing poker." Luke set down his cards and scratched his head. "That explains why I'm not winning." Calum waltzed back into the room from checking the local restaurants and the whole house. There was still no sign of Michael. "Checkmate!" Luke screamed and Ashton banged his head against the table, ignoring the stupidity of his bandmate. "What the hell are you two doing? I thought you'd be helpful." Luke placed a pillow under Ashton's head and glanced up at Calum. "We looked in the board games. He wasn't there." Ashton was still banging away, (if any of you comment anything dirty I will floppy your dishtowel.) while mumbling, "He wasn't in the fridge either." Calum was about to yell at them when he realized something. "Guys. We're so stupid. He's probably at his parents' house." The both of them looked up at Calum and had their mouths open like codfish.

They were let into the Clifford residence by Karen who was also worried about her son. "He was here earlier. Then he just disappeared!" Luke went to go investigate Stanley and Ashton was actually helpful and checked out the backyard. Calum took it into his own hands to look around the basement. Luke tried talking to the poodle but his language was a really rough....ahem. Ashton looked under the deck and around a few smallish trees but who was he kidding? Michael would never be outside. Calum ended up finding traces of MC. A.k.a Cheetos and beer bottles. Lovely. But still no Michael.

The three of them all met up in the living room and shared knowing looks. The last room in the house they hadn't checked. Michael's mancave. It was obvious that he had been there, but it was really odd that he would just disappear. "Where did he go?" Luke asked and Cal and Ash blinked. "If we knew, do you think we'd be here?" Luke just shrugged. The TV was still on but it was just a blank white screen. "Huh." Luke said softly, looking at the screen. "What?" Calum questioned following Luke's gaze. "Wouldn't it be bizzare if Michael got sucked into the TV?" Just as he said that, the screen changed.

It was now Super Mario Bros. The theme song played and the boys' eyes grew wide. Instead of the Italian plumber, there was a familiar looking white haired boy. The boy in the screen started to bang on the glass and yell for help. "Get me out of here! I want to live!" Ashton approached the TV and tapped the glass, making Michael stumble back and fall, hitting one of the Mario blocks. "Oh! Mother-!" Luke laughed and Ash snorted. "Yup. That's definitely Michael." Calum stared at the screen and crossed his arms. "Maybe we could have some fun with this." Ashton raised his eyebrows while Luke was crying with laughter. "What do you mean?"

"Jump, jump, jump!" Ashton screamed and Calum kept pressing the buttons on the controller. "I'm trying but Michael's not cooperating!" Poor little Michael was being dragged around the pixelated video game with little control over his actions. "Guys!!! I'm gonna throw up!" Michael yelled, hitting his head against the blocks, getting gold coins. "Keep going! I wanna see what pixalated puke looks like!" Luke encouraged. Calum hit the buttons quickly and the sound of Michael getting sick filled the room, along with the laughter of three idiot boys.

(Awwh. Poor Mikey xD Yay last installation of Losing Bandmembers! I hope you guys liked it :)

Guys my brother has surgery tomorrow :/ wish him luck!

I love you guys a lot. xxxx)

Go Fish. -Ashton

Dammit! I lost again! -Luke

You two are playing with baseball cards....-Calum

I don't feel so good. *Mario theme starts again* Oh no. -Michael

JUMP!!! -Ashton

Leave the poor boy alone! -Kenzie

Sorry ....-Luke, Calum, Ashton

Besides it's my turn to play! -Kenzie

Oh f- *COIN RAMPAGE* -Michael

(Also if you haven't already heard Paint Me Black by Ben Hazelwood feat. Mali Koa Hood, I included it in this chapter. Such an amazing song! And Mali is so talented :)