Kenzie's Answers

Hallo Floppy Dishtowels! A few of you asked me some questions for the Q&A and I've got your answers for you.

Thank you so much for asking me things and I hope these answers are good!

@Bubbles1D5SOS asked:

-Where is one place in the world you would want to go?

Honestly, everywhere. But if I had to choose one place, I would want to go to India. I love the culture and I'd love to see Mumbai.

-Favorite TV Shows?

Supernatural, Parks and Rec, Gilmore Girls, Pushing Daisies, Drake and Josh, The Carol Burnett Show, and Whose Line is It Anyway? Are some of them for sure.

@Burnallpage250s asked:

-If mama Kenzie is the mama dishtowel, who's the papa? Oh oh and can we, readers, have a kiss from each of them? (*mischievous mode on*)

The papa is no one at the moment. Still waiting for Luke to sign the adoption agreement for you guys.

And just for you guys....

Ashton: He pulls you close and smiles at your squeak of surprise. "I love you so much Y/N." He whispers as he kisses you softly, yet romantically.

Luke: *kisses your face all over* I luff you.

Calum: Calum laughs as you try to get to his height to kiss him. He finally gives in after a few minutes and kisses you passionately, his lips soft and warn against yours.

Michael: "I guess I could give you a kiss." He shrugs and bends down to peck your lips gently. "There."

Kenzie: Uh. I guess I'll kiss you. *kisses your forehead* There there. Stay in school.

@kawaiipotato111 asked:

-Are you planning on getting any tattoos or more piercings?

Yes! I'm hoping to get my first tattoo on my birthday this year. I'm keeping that one a surprise until I get it ;)

But I am planning on getting a rose tattoo on my shoulder (kinda like Halsey), some lyric tattoos, a Walt Disney quote, possibly the sparrow with the blue tail from The Dark Angel, and a lotus flower for now. x

As for piercings, I'm thinking about getting an industrial on my left ear. I might get my belly button done in the future but I'm not sure yet.

@5SOSnightmare asked:

-Can we be friends plz?

Yes. Hello new friend. I love you. You doing good? Are you taking care of yourself? I hope so. Love, Kenziepooh xx

@awkotaco_luke asked:

-Can I be your fav floppy dishtowel...jk. But I love your writing! You are my favorite on Wattpad. You really make my day when I'm having a bad day!! Love you Kenzie.

Dawww. You're one of my favorite Dishtowels. ;) thank you so much for your sweet message. It means the world to me and I'm so glad I can bring you some sunshine during the rain. xx