You Are In Love (Song Preference)

Hi guys! I decided to write a preference about the Taylor Swift song You Are In Love because it's cute and all fluffy :3 Enjoy! Calum's makes me feel some kind of way.

AshtonThe light reflects
The chain on your neck
He says look up
And your shoulders brush
No proof, one touch
You felt enough

You sat in his car and felt the nerves slowly start to dissipate as he made conversation. "I used to come out here all the time just to get away from the city and the distractions." He said with a smile. You nodded in agreement and fumbled with the chain around your neck. Tonight was your first date with Ashton and he said he had an idea that he thought you'd like. You were nervous but excited at the same time knowing Ashton Irwin was going on a date with you. His slim fingers ran over the surface of the steering wheel when he turned down a rougher road. You could no longer see the lights of the city as he drove towards a large clearing. He parked in the middle of the field and turned off the engine, looking over at you. "C'mon. I want to show you something." He spoke softly. Ashton opened the car door and stepped out into the soft grass. You followed his actions and got out as well. He motioned for you to sit on the hood of the car and smiled brightly. You sat beside him, zipping up your jacket from the cold. The moon was so bright and lit up the field and the hazel eyes of the boy next to you. You could also see the light reflect off the chain on your neck. "Look up." He whispered and lifted his head. As you moved to see what he was talking about, your shoulers brushed against each other. All of a sudden you felt completely comfortable with him and your nerves settled. He was warm and safe. Something that made him different from other boys. "Isn't it amazing?" He asked with awe. You grinned and held on to his arm lightly. His arm almost subconsciously reached around your shoulder and pulled you into his side. He'd point out different stars and tell you a completely made up name for each one that made you laugh. Somehow you knew Ashton was the one you'd fall for.

LukeYou can hear it in the silence, silence
You can feel it on the way home, way home
You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You're in love, true love
You are in love

You smoothed your hands over the white material and took one last look in the mirror. Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. And something blue. Your maid of honor smiled and took your hand. "It's time." You walked down towards the hall and waited for the music to start. Your bridesmaids began walking and you took a deep breath. The flower girl threw her petals and you followed after. The piano played and everyone turned around to look at you. The only person you could see was at the very end. Your true love. Luke. Walking down the aisle brought you closer to him and made your heart beat faster. Suddenly you were right beside him, your hand in his. The smile on his face making you melt. Once it was time for your vows, Luke pulled out a small piece of paper and looked in your eyes. "Y/N. Beautiful Y/N. Our love is stronger than anything and I know it will never fade. Baby, we can hear it in the silence just being with each other, not having to say a word. I can feel it on the way home back to you, getting stronger and stronger with every mile. I can see it with the lights out when I can't see a thing. I can see your love for me everywhere, not just inside you. I'm in love with you. God I'm in love with you Y/N. I've never felt such strong emotion about anything but you. It's true love darling. And I'm going to spend the rest of my life feeling this way. I can't wait." He ended with a smile and your jaw dropped slightly. "All of that was on that tiny piece of paper?" You asked, whispering. He grinned and held up the paper which only had three words on it. "I love....pancakes." You giggled and waited for your cue to kiss him. "You may kiss the bride!" He pulled you by the waist and dipped you, kissing you passionately, earning cheers and applause from your guests.

CalumOne night he wakes, strange look on his face
Pauses, then says, you're my best friend
And you knew what it was, he is in love