Which HSM Couple You Are

Hey guys

Hey guys.
So it's a blizzard here in Colorado.
As a result, I was in a car crash. The car I was driving ended up sliding and I couldn't stop and ended up hitting a snowplow. A freaking snowplow.
I'm Ok physically.
I'm just really upset about it and my depression is playing with me. It really sucks.

Fuck you depression.

Anyway, a good thing that came out of this weekend, was I got to see twenty one pilots at the X Games in Aspen. I went with one of my best friends and her friends. We spent the night in a hotel and laughed about Josh playing the trumpet. Even though you're depressed, you can still have really good days.

That was mine for a while.

Hopefully another one comes soon. xx

I also hope you all are doing well. I love you.

-Kenzie xx

Which  High  School  Musical  Couple  You  Are

AshtonKelsi and Ryan. You two are just super cute and would definitely be the instrumental couple. You two would play off of each other and find new ideas for songs or just to be silly. He will also stand up for you if he sees someone picking on you. No one makes fun of his sweetheart.

LukeTroy and Gabriella. Yeah it's the cliché HSM couple, but hear me out. Luke would be that one to serenade you in a random place and have you join in. He'd also break the status quo and show you off because you're his world.

CalumChad and Taylor. He's pretty sporty and he has luscious lips and hair. But he'd also be sweet and make sure to treat you like his queen. Cal also likes how smart you are and can always have deep conversations, all while keeping the humor involved.

MichaelJason and Martha. Not a very popular couple, but cute nonetheless. He's adorable and will always ask questions that may annoy others, but with make you giggle. Mikey knows you like to dance, whether you're good or not, and he supports you no matter what. It's just a sweet couple that people sometimes overlook. You're still motherfluffing cute.

(I  had  a  really  cute  HSM  dream  last  night  and  it  led  to  me  writing  this  small  preference  for  youI  hope  you  guys  thought  it  was  a  cute  blast  from  the  past.)

Kelsi  and  Ryan  huhCute  I  guess.  -Ashton

YesI'm  TroySuck  on  that  Zac  Efron!  -Luke

UmLuke  he's  still  the  real  Troy  Bolton.  -Kenzie

I  don't  care.  *pouts*  -Luke

Chad  is  pretty  handsomeJust  like  meI  can  see  the  connection.  -Calum

Who's  Jason?  -Michael

He's  the  one  that  asks  MrsDarbus  if  she  had  a  nice  holiday  and  everyone  groaned.  -Kenzie

That  makes  me  feel  so  much  better...-Michael

You're  cuteShut  up.  -Kenzie

*grabs  basketball  and  short  shortsAlright  guysThis  is  the  last  chance  to  make  it  our  night.  -Luke

What  the....-Ashton

*dresses  as  cheerleader*  -Kenzie

This  isn't  happening.  -Michael

Fuck  yes!  *grabs  basketballHow  do  you  turn  this  thing  on?  -Calum

What  team?!  *dunks  basketball  in  trash*  -Luke

WILDCATS!  -Kenzie

What  team?!  -Calum

WILDCATS!  -Ashton

Wildcats!  -Luke

Get  your  head  in  the  game!!!  -AshtonCalumLuke  and  Kenzie

.......Soaring.... Flying....-Michael