Story Time

Hello my Dishtowels. I have a special story in store for you. I had a lovely person send me this request and I just had to write it. @TKDIGIBOY I laughed so hard and I hope you guys do too. xx

Warning, it is weird, but c'mon. It's me. I'm pretty sure it's the weirdest thing I've written. Please don't hate me xD If you don't like it, don't read it! If you do like it, thank you for dealing with me.

2010/2011 The Untold Story of Luke Hemmings (Based on a Nightmare)

Once upon a time, there was a scrawny boy named Luke. He enjoyed singing covers and uploading them to YouTube. Pretty soon, he met the band mates that would complete his life. Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, and eventually, Ashton Irwin.

Luke found his calling. Making music and performing for audiences around Australia.

As the band started to perform some their first gigs, Ashton brought Calum and Michael aside as Luke sang an Ed Sheeran cover.

"Guys. I have an idea. Luke is taking all of the attention. I think he needs to go." Ashton whispered.

"Kick him out of the band? But without him, we kind of suck." Calum admitted, crossing his arms.

"No. Not kicking him out of the band. I mean he needs to be gone for good." Ashton spoke sinisterly.

"What do you have in mind?" Michael questioned.

4 Hours Later

"So um. Why am I in a cage?" Luke asked, looking around the black metal cage that was almost to small for him.

"Science experiment." Michael mumbled, anxious for the other two to get back.

"None of you are in cages though. So why just me?"

"Because. . .science." Michael replied, annoyed.

The basement door opened and in walked Ashton and Calum, arms full of food. Just food. Lots and lots of food.

"What the?" Luke glanced through the bars of his cage.

Calum and Ashton set down their mountains of food and came close to the cage.

"Ok Hemmings. We came to the consensus that we don't like you." Ashton spoke.

"Aww. That sucks." Luke pouted, twisting his gangly body towards his former band mates.

"So we're getting rid of you!" Calum added dramatically.

"Getting rid of me?" Luke looked at the three of them with puppy dog eyes, hoping to sway them.

"Yeah murder is a little too much. So we had another idea." Ashton grinned, picking up a box of donuts.

"You're going to kill me with a box of donuts?" Luke blinked.

"No, you cabbage. We just thought you'd be hungry." Ashton slid the box into the cage.

Luke slowly took the box and opened it. "I am kinda hungry. Thanks guys." He shoved a chocolate donut in his mouth and gave the boys a thumbs up.

"It begins!" Michael yelled, making Luke choke on his donut.

2 Weeks Later

"Ugh. No more." Luke grumbled, pushing the burgers away from his face.

"Just eat em! You look hungry." Michael shoved a burger in Luke's mouth.