Q&A and Messages

Hey Floppy Dishtowels! I wanted to do some more interactive stuff these last few chapters and I hope you enjoy what's coming!

For this one, I want you to send in any questions you have for me through the comments and I'll answer them in the next chapter or two!

You can ask anything your cute little heart desires. I will answer it. It can be writing related, 5sos related, or just random! So don't hold back. Mama Dishtowel ain't scared.

Leave your comment........................................................................................................
.............................
...............
.........
....
Here.

Messages from 5SOS

Hey Y/N,

It's Ashton. Your buddy. Your pal. Your lover. Ahem. I just wanted to say that I really love your face. Also, thank you for being my best friend. It means a lot that you stick by me through everything. You make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Also, Y/N, you keep me from going insane. You ground me and make me happier than I ever imagined I could be. Thank you so much for loving me the way you do. I don't know how to show you how much you mean to me, but I hope this letter is a start.

I love you very much Y/N. Please believe me and stay by my side.

Love your drum god,

Ashton

_______________

Hey baby,

It's a me! Lukey! How are you? I hope you're doing well. It's always great when my girl is doing good.

Touring is going well and I really miss you. I wish I could've brought you with me. It's definitely smelly with four of us. Especially Ashton. He's the worst.

I slipped in the shower the other day and Michael came in and saved me. It was awkward. He kind of groped me. And not in a nice way. I'm a little scarred for life because of it.

Oh I also played Cal's bass a little bit. He hit me with a slice of pizza. It had pepperoni on it, so I was pretty Ok with it. I learned the D chord. You'd be impressed.

Michael told me I should stop writing to you because I literally just talked to you over Skype. But you know what? I don't care. I like writing to you and I love getting a letter back. Your writing makes me smile and I love you.

Well I gotta go play a show. I love you and I miss you. Wish me luck and I'll send you more letters as the tour goes on.

Love you sweet girl.

Lukey

_____________

Dear Y/N,

So Luke played my bass and I had to assault him with pizza. It was funny and disappointing because I had to get rid of it. I miss that pizza.

I really love you. I know that transition was a little weird, but I just needed to let you know.

The tour is amazing so far. So many fans are coming to see us and I'm blown away every night. I wish you could see the reaction when we first go on stage. It's incredible.

Ashton asked if you were coming anytime soon and I told him that you were going to be here in a month and he was pretty excited. He likes hanging out with you and it's cute. So we're all missing you.

Every time we play Beside You, I think about you and it hits me every night that you're not with me. I can't wait for you to join me. I miss your smile and your laugh.