His Reaction After Seeing TFIOS

Thank you falloutashton for breaking my heart. That's all. Warning, these are a bit short. I apologize if you don't like them.

Ashton

"W-What?! No! This is not Ok with me!" He yelled at the TV screen, Ed Sheeran playing during the end credits. You watched as your dorky boyfriend got so emotional after watching the heart wrenching movie. "It cannot just do that to me! I am a fragile human being! My heart can only take so much!" He rambled on. "Ash. Baby. Breathe." He heard your voice and turned to like right at you. "If you ever get sick, I will be here until the end. I won't leave you." He said softly, tearing up. You wrapped your arms around Ashton and kissed his cheek over and over. "I know you won't Ashy. It's OK. I'm Ok. You're Ok. Just be here with me." You soothed and he listened to the steady sound of your heartbeat. He instantly became the little spoon and let you hold him as he played the movie through his mind. "They loved each other so much. That young." You ran your fingers through his curls and held him in your arms. "I didn't know you'd react this way Ash. I'm sorry if it upset you too much." He looked up at you and kissed your hand. "It's not your fault love. It's a good movie. It's truthful. I enjoyed it. I'm just trying to understand." You nodded and continued to keep Ash close to your heart for the rest of the night.

Luke

"Well? What'd you think?" You asked a stonefaced Luke. He blinked and stared at the screen, pulling you into his lap. "Can I just hold you?" He asked softly. "Awwh Luke. Yes you can." He rested his head on your shoulder and hugged you close to his chest. "Y/N why? Why did you make me watch that?" He questioned, hugging you tighter. "First of all, you're the one who asked if we could watch it. Second of all, it made you feel something. Isn't it worth it?" You countered. Luke nodded and kissed your shoulder. "I can see why you like it. It's a bittersweet film. Not too sappy but not too happy." You smiled softly and kissed the top of his blonde head. "Thanks for watching it with me Lukey." His hands massaged your sides as he kissed your cheek. "You're welcome princess. I love you so much okay?" You grinned. "Okay."

Calum

Calum kissed your neck softly and wrapped his arms around your waist tight. "Hello beautiful. I love you." Ever since you'd watched The Fault In Our Stars last week, he's been constantly by your side. He's also made a point of saying 'I love you' every time he saw you. "I love you too Calum." He smiled brightly and peppered your face with kisses, making you giggle and try to get away. He kept his hold on you and continued to cover your face in his sweet kisses. "Cal! Stop!" You laughed. He eventually stopped and chuckled, nuzzling your neck. "Sorry precious. I can't help it. You're my Hazel Grace! I need to love on you!" You smiled and leaned back into his chest. "Then I guess you're my Augustus Waters. But with two legs." He laughed and pulled you into the living room to start the movie all over again.

Michael

He reached for another tissue and dabbed at the tears streaming down his face. "Mikey. You've seen this twenty times. You know what happens." He shushed you and sniffled. "Don't ruin this for me."

(This one was horrible. I apologize. I love you guys! I promise to write better xD hopefully! Thank you so much for everything guys :)

Only a few more days to enter the Dark Angel contests! I'm really excited about them! You guys are really creative and sweet :) Good luck to you all! All of my aziazors ;)

I'm still contemplating life after that. -Ashton

LET ME LOVE YOU!!!! *chases after Michael with arms outstretched* -Luke

Overreacting much? -Calum

*sobs and runs into Luke's arms* -Michael

Huh. -Ashton

Let it out buddy. -Luke

*cries and blows nose in Luke's shirt* -Michael

Wow. I'm so glad that's not me. -Kenzie

Jack Dawson. -Calum

*sobs hysterically* Why?! -Kenzie

*sighs* I got this. *hugs Kenzie* -Ashton

*cries and soaks Ashton's shirt* -Kenzie (if any of you make comments like a few of you did on the Dark Angel, I will sick Luke the PopTart on your ass.)

You guys are a mess. -Calum