More Cuddles?

Who could use a cuddle? I could. Snuggley, fluffy 5SOS coming your way!

Ashton"Y/N." Ashton whispered and you did your best to ignore him. "Psst. Y/N." He said, this time poking your ribs. You groaned and threw your hand back, hitting him in the face. "Ow!" He giggled and took your slapping hand in his. He leaned over and pulled you against his chest, making you grunt softly. "Baby I just want to cuddle you." He said with a squeeze. You let out a sigh and turned around, snuggling into his bare chest. "Much better." He murmured and kissed the top of your head. "If you said that in the first place, maybe I wouldn't have hit you." You mumbled into his chest. He chuckled and smoothed your hair away from your face. "I don't think that far ahead apparently." His hands lightly massaged your lower back, warming and soothing you instantly. The touch was intimate and sweet and what you would describe as pure Ashton. He started to leave kisses on your neck and down your shoulder, leaving a trail of goose bumps. "Hmm. Ash?" He kissed your wrist and looked at you. "Yes love?" "Can we just stay like this all day?" You asked, completely writing off any plans you had for the day. He gave you a bright smile and kissed your nose. "I'd be insulted if we didn't."

Luke"Hold on! One more Luke!" You encouraged with a giggle. He covered his face and laughed. "No more pictures!" You were stood above him on the bed, your feet on both sides of his waist, and trying to get the perfect morning picture of your boyfriend. He was shirtless and his hair was in a mess on his head but you thought he looked gorgeous. You were wearing his red and black flannel and your legs were bare. "Lukey. Please?" You pleaded and he eventually removed his hands and looked up at you with a sexy half smile. You clicked the button on your old camera and took the perfect picture. "See? That wasn't apocalypse bad was it?" You joked and he smirked. Before you could ask him about what he was smirking about, his hands grabbed your calves and pulled you down on the bed. You gave a small squeal of surprise and landed on the sheets next to him. He hovered over you and kissed you softly, making you smile and wrap your arms around his neck. When he pulled away he stared into your eyes and bit his lip ring. "Luke? I'm still tired from last night. Can we just cuddle?" You asked and his expression softened. "Of course baby. Are you Ok?" He questioned while pulling you into him, holding you close. "Yeah I'm just a little sore love." You answered and Luke's face lit up and he smirked once again. "Must be doing it right then." You rolled your eyes and tugged on his hair. "The couch is pretty comfortable you know." You threatened and he laughed and placed a kiss on your cheek. "I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you." You smiled and wiggled closer into him and kissed his arm. "I know." He chuckled and hugged you tight, tangling his legs with yours. You played with the ring on his left pinky and moved to touching his palm. His hand was about the size of your face and you loved how much bigger they were than yours. (I'm sorry I'm obsessed with Luke's hands. Like damn Lucas. Oops.) He smiled and watched as you played with his fingers. He wiggled them and you laughed and looked back up at his blue eyes. "Hi beautiful." He said in his low, husky morning voice. "Hi almost as beautiful as me." You teased and he gasped dramatically. "I might as well be as beautiful as a cheesy toilet brush!" He cried and you just blinked. He giggled and nuzzled your neck. "Don't ask."

CalumCuddle bug oh cuddle bug. You look even cuter than a tiny pug. You're a puppy that needs attention....sometimes a lot more than we should mention. This is kind of a stupid rhyme, but it's not like I called you a dumb lime. Calum from Doalim, will you accept this cuddle and a hug? Or are my chances smalla than a bug? -Y/N

He giggled and looked at you from across the room, gaining stares from the other fourth grade girls. You gave him a shy wave and blushed, hoping your note didn't ruin your friendship. He got up in the middle of the lesson and walked over to your desk and kissed your cheek. "I liked your note and I would like a hug very much. I'm happy I'm not a dumb lime too."