10 Mini (Christmas) Preferences

10 days until Christmas!!! Here's 10 Christmas preferences for you!

How  He  Kisses  You  Under  The  Mistletoe

AshtonHe'd drag you under the mistletoe with the biggest smile on his face and his hands on your waist. Before you could say anything, he would touch his lips to yours ever so softly, and let it last a long time. It was sweet and light but it was enough to make you dizzy.

LukeLucas being the North Pole, would hold the mistletoe high above his head and walk around all day trying to score kisses from you. Each time he'd catch you, he'd giggle and pull you close and kiss you tenderly. What a cute Christmas noodle.

CalumCal would make a dramatic event of kisses under the mistletoe. He'd find a way to make it different each time. Sometimes he'd dip you and then kiss you passionately. Other times he'd pepper kisses all over your face to see your nose wrinkle and hear your sweet laughter.

MichaelFor Michael, kisses under the mistletoe included a lot of butt touches and no tongue. (GET IT?!? NO TONGUE WITH BUTT!) You'd giggle in the kisses and he'd smirk and keep you pressed against him. It was slightly awkward when the boys came over and Michael kept doing that....

What  He  Wants  for  Christmas

AshtonDrumsticks, cheese sticks, and peppermint sticks :3

LukeLukey would want new underwear, thank god, and you under the tree with a bow on your head.

CalumThe big puppy would want puppies! Really cute ones that matched him!

MichaelWorld peace.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Nah he wants sleep and pizza. And maybe Luke. :P

The  Christmas  Song  He  Gets  Stuck  In  Your  Head

Ashton"Jingle bells Michael smells Lucas laid an egg, Calum squats and Kenzie eats lots and Ashton says OI OI OI!!!" 

LukeHe's constantly singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" hoping you'd spontaneously burst into song with him. Instead you'd whack him with a wreath.

Calum"I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas". Don't ask.

MichaelAt the top of his lungs he'd scream "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer". It always made you laugh, but when your grandmother visited.... It wasn't so funny.

What  His  Ugly  Christmas  Sweater  Says

Ashton"Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe" with an arrow pointing to his 'present'. 

LukeHis would say "The way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." Dawww.

Calum"Happy Holla Days." Damn it Calum.

MichaelMichael's is the most creative by far. His says "This Is My Ugly Christmas Sweater". Go Michael.

His  Christmas  Pick  Up  Line

Ashton"Can I take your picture so I can show Santa exactly what I want?"

Luke"Shouldn't you be on top of the Christmas tree angel?"