Meet me at midnight - Alejandro x reader LEMON

Requested by: Whatreallystill
Setting: Y/N's house

-

"Alejandro is in hot water yet again! A mysterious beau has been seen wearing his shirt-" 

You chuckled a little bit, as you watched the news about Alejandro once again. The media loved to spread all kinds of crap about him, but you never believed it. Instead of being bothered by what they would say, you found it hilarious. They were very creative. For one, they never had any proof.

You and Alejandro had a special relationship that's been going on for the last six months. You were Alejandro's secret lover. He wanted to keep the relationship a secret for a while due to the media constantly labeling him as a womanizer and a villain. This was his way of protecting you from you becoming their next target. You didn't mind much, as long as this wasn't a permanent thing. Alejandro promised you it wasn't. 

You knew his past at Total Drama, because you were apart of it. You were one of the new contestants, along with him. Alejandro initially tried to manipulate you, but to his surprise, you knew how to play the game. It took awhile for you to be able to trust him, but you eventually saw a side of him that no one else got to see. 

Underneath his villanous nature was a sweet guy who just wanted to escape the shadows of his past. He never dared to harm you the way he did to others. 

A knock on your front door interrupted your thoughts. You got up from your bed, then went to answer it. Before answering the door, you checked the peep hole just in case it was a stalker or something. 

You weren't surprised to see it was Alejandro meeting you here at midnight once again. This was your secret routine with him that not even the media managed to capture. 

"I'm freezing." Alejandro stated, shivering from the rain. He took off his shirt, threw it on the floor then sat on your couch. 

You smiled a little, locking the door from behind you. "What? No kiss or anything? You're just going to take your shirt off then sit on my couch, getting it all wet?"

Alejandro scoffed playfully, then leaned further back on your couch. "Give me a break, Y/N. This week has been awful."

"I'm only kidding." You chuckled, sitting down next to him. "I missed you." 

"I missed you too, amor." He whispered, bringing you into a kiss. You smiled into the kiss, playing with his hair. Alejandro blushed at this gesture pulling you closer. 

Alejandro walked with you into your bedroom, then frowned once he saw what was playing on your TV. 

"You're watching the news?" Alejandro asked, glaring at the news reporter who is once again, making up stories about him. Alejandro wished that reporter would just get a life. 

You nodded, "I only watch it because it's funny. Those people are idiots to believe  and make up all that crap about you."

Alejandro smiled, then turned off the TV. "I'm just glad you don't believe it. You know it's not true, right?" 

"Of course not." You told him. 

Alejandro walked towards your speaker, then connected it to his phone. He began to play slow jazz music, then put his hands on your shoulders. Your face began to heat up, causing Alejandro to chuckle at your flustered expression. 

You moaned, as Alejandro sucked your collarbones, to leave a mark the next day, then showered your whole body with kisses. He complimented every feature and imperfection of yours, making sure that you knew you were special to him. Alejandro slowly pinned you down onto your bed, then you helped him slide off your sweats and underwear. 

"Go on." You whispered, and he nodded. 

Alejandro started rubbing you, while you kissed him, and grinded your hips onto the bed, gripping the sheets. He unbuttoned his pants, sliding off his underwear, then took out a condom from his pocket to unwrap it. 

You spread your legs out, and Alejandro thrusts hard into you. You moaned in pleasure, as Alejandro gritted his teeth, moving faster and faster. He gripped your shoulders tight, continuing to go as fast as he could. 

After a few minutes, Alejandro released then wrapped the used condom to throw into your bathroom. He moved towards the headboard of your bed, then pulled you to lean against his chest. He kissed your hands, singing softly to you in Spanish. 

Alejandro pulled you into a kiss, then held you closer. He whispered, "I love you, Y/N." 

You closed your eyes, smiling and enjoying every moment with him.  Your relationship was a secret for now, but you were glad he was yours and you were his.