The goth trio - Poly!Crimson x male!reader x Ennui

Requested by: Whallythewhale123
Setting: Adulthood
-

You met Crimson and Ennui on the Ridonculous Race and have always admired them from afar. When you approached them and expressed your admiration for goth culture, the three of you clicked and since then, you all have been in a polyamorous relationship. It has been a few months since you've gotten in a relationship with them, yet your admiration towards the goth culture never faded. 

"I want to go goth." You said abruptly, causing Crimson and Ennui to jump from the couch, startled. 

"But..We love you for who you are, Y/N." Crimson told you, her voice low and serious. 

"Yeah." Ennui said, bluntly. 

You blushed then explained further, "I just..I want to know more about it and I want to be a part of it."

Ennui and Crimson looked at each other before nodding slowly. Ennui spoke up, "Alright. But once you see the darkness for what it truly is, there is no going back."

The first step was to introduce you to the goth fashion scene. Crimson and Ennui took you to their favorite stores, where they spent hours selecting the perfect ensemble for you. 

"Hmm..How about this one?" You asked, holding up a leather jacket. 

"Perfect." Crimson replied. "But we need more than that."

Crimson and Ennui showed you the significance of black clothing, ripped pants, and leather accessories. You tried on different outfits, feeling the transformation taking place within. 

After trying on your outfit, you stepped out of the changing room. Ennui and Crimson cracked rare small smiles in approval. You tried on outfit after outfit, then gained your sense of style within the goth culture. 

Next came the makeup and hair. Crimson and Ennui taught you the art of pale foundation, dark eyeshadow, and bold eyeliner. They introduced you to the beauty of unique hairstyles and encouraged you to experiment with dyes and hair accessories.

You ran your hands through your short/long hair and decided on F/C color streaks. You had your hair styled tailored to your preferences while maintaining the gothic image. Crimson and Ennui sat on the side as you had your hair styled by the stylist and they nodded in approval. 

"He's remarkable, isn't he?" Ennui asked Crimson, his gaze fixed on you.

"He is." Crimson said, blankly. 

Ennui sighed a little in approval, leaning against Crimson as they waited for you to finish your hairstyle. With each step, your excitement grew, and you began to realize the beauty that lay in embracing your newfound goth identity.

-

Crimson and Ennui recognized that being a goth was more than just appearances. Goth culture was deeply rooted in literature, music, and art. They shared their favorite poems and books with you, discussing the melancholic beauty found within those pages. They played haunting melodies and introduced you to bands that touched the depths of their soul. 

You found yourself replaying those bands every day, causing Crimson and Ennui to smile softly at themselves. They appreciated your interest in goth culture, while you still continued to be yourself. 

Soon, your transformation was complete and you had fully embraced the goth culture, not just in your appearance, but in your heart and mind. Crimson and Ennui were overjoyed to see the passion and confidence that radiated from you. You had become a goth in every sense, a true reflection of their shared lifestyle.

Despite being a goth, you still carried aspects of your personality. You did not have to be stoic or revel in unhappiness all the time to be goth. You were able to be yourself and be comfortable in your own skin, regardless of what you were wearing or what you were into. This was an aspect of yourself that made Crimson and Ennui fall in love with you in the first place. 

Crimson and Ennui both took your hands, giving you proud smiles. Crimson spoke up first, her voice sincere, "We may not show it often, but we love you, Y/N, goth or not."

Ennui nodded in agreement, his expression as stoic as ever. 

"I love you guys too. Now let's all embrace the darkness within." You replied, causing them to chuckle. 

With that, you, Crimson and Ennui began new adventures, exploring haunted castles, attending gothic gatherings and listening to all kinds of music, while you all still continued to be yourselves. 

You, Crimson and Ennui showed the world that embracing different cultures and lifestyles can lead to beautiful connections and personal growth.