Enchanted - Don x reader

Requested by: StephanieAjasa
Setting: An award show and during the time of the Ridonculous race
-

You arrived at the award ceremony feeling nervous and excited, meeting a bunch of different actors and singers who you've been following for years. You were dressed in your best gown, ready to receive an award for your first album.

As you walked through the crowd, you noticed a handsome man, whom you recognized as Don. Don was currently a talk show host and you had a few friends who were on his show. Your curiosity took over, so you decided to approach him.

"Hey."

Don looked up from his food, giving you a big smile, "Hi Y/N. I'm glad to see you here!"

"Hi Don," You replied, returning his smile. "Yeah, it's my first time attending an event like this. I'm really excited and a little nervous."

"Don't worry, you'll do great," Don reassured you. "I've seen your performances on TV, and you're incredibly talented. You deserve this award."

Blushing at his compliment, you thanked him. The two of you continued chatting, finding it easy to talk to each other. Don shared stories from his talk show, making you laugh and feel more at ease.

"I love this song." You exclaimed, hearing the song Enchanted by Taylor Swift blaring throughout the ballroom.

Don chuckled, "You must be the hopeless romantic type, right?"

You laughed, feeling a blush creep through your cheeks, "I can't help it! Love can be a beautiful thing."

Don stood up, holding out his hand. "How about we dance?"

You shook your head in amusement, "I don't think that's a good idea."

Don smiled, "Come on! It would be fun, I promise."

You hesitated for a moment, unsure if it was appropriate to dance with Don in the middle of the award show. However, the music and Don's infectious enthusiasm won you over. You reached out and placed your hand in his, allowing him to lead you to the dance floor.

"You're the most beautiful girl here." Don told you, holding you close.

You giggled, "You're just saying that."

Don twirled you around, "No, I really mean it."

As you swayed to the romantic melody, you couldn't help but feel a sense of comfort and connection with Don. It was as if you had known each other for much longer than just a few minutes. The world around you faded away, and it felt like it was just the two of you in that moment.

Don held you gently, his hand resting on the small of your back, and you rested your head on his shoulder. It felt like a perfect fit, and you couldn't deny the spark that was growing between you.

"Hey Don, why did you decide to become a talk show host?" You asked, as you two danced together.

Don explained, "It all started when I made videos on YouTube. I started making documentaries and skits, and people loved them. So, I thought it would be a great idea to do a series of episodes, then my passion just sparked. I got a good deal with a producer and now here I am."

"That's amazing!" You exclaimed. "My friends have been appeared on your show before and they said you're quite funny."

Don chuckled, "I guess I am. But tell me more about you, why did you decide to become a singer?"

You began explaining to Don your childhood dream of becoming a singer and how you would practice writing songs every night. Don listened intently, captivated by your passion and charm.