XIV. Meeting the Lion Cubs

The very next morning, Visenya had been awoken by her dreams long before her maid had knocked on her door. To her misfortune, the dream she had the night prior was not one of the Dragon Dreams.

Instead, she dreamt of Tywin and how close they had been...how much closer they could be. It drove her nuts and frustrated her that her mind started to go against her when it came to the prideful Lion.

As her maid pulled her curtains to the side and allowed the bright morning sun to enter her room, only then was she informed of the changes in her daily plans. Apparently, The Hand of the King had requested her presence to break fast with him and his family.

Visenya had barely seen the kids, not truly making any effort to interact with them for she had no reason to do so. Her business was with their father and until the night prior, she truly believed it to be strictly professional but now; she could not help but wonder.

Since she did not wish to make them wait, she had chosen one of her more fancy dresses but not from the group purely existing for the big banquets her brother would throw.

The Dress was in the colours of very dark red that reminded Visenya of the colour of dried blood. The design was similar to most of her dresses with the upper part of the dress to be tight and hang around her curves, her cleavage just modesty enough exposed while the lower part fell around her legs.

The Dragoness had many dresses, most she did not wear but she did keep. Some had a far more daring neckline or design, made to attract attention and not in the best way when it came to court.

She had first thought to wear one of those but chose to be an adult in the subject and choose something fitting enough. Once she was done, she dismissed her maid and instead let her hair remain loose; falling around her face and on her shoulder like she usually let them be.

Pleased with herself, she made her way towards the chambers of the Hand where breakfast would be served in their private room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tywin had just sat down as the head of the table, Kevan and his children following his example; well almost all of them. Tyrion being only 2 name days old, was too weak and too short to properly sit on the chair on his own and thus a servant had to help him.

Across from his sat the twins, both 9-name days old and quite inseparable. Despite being twins, there was only a basic resemblance between them when it came to the nose and eye shape.

Apart from that, the two of them had already started to look different from one another. The only common thing Tywin and his children had were their blond hair and green eyes, although Tyrion only had one green eye for the other was a dark brown.

Cursed boy, Tywin often thought due to his mismatched eyes he was not the only one.

Once everyone had been seated, he cleared his throat and immediately all eyes were on him. "I have requested Princess Visenya to break-fast with us today. Therefore, I expect all of you to be at your utmost behaviour" he informed them, earning different reactions from each one of them.

Kevan looked at him silently, lifting an eyebrow at the new information. He truly did not expect Tywin to invite a woman to break fast with them, let alone the Princess herself.

Cersei practically glared daggers at her father, her lips pressed to form a thin line as she held back her remark. Their mother had died only two years ago and their father already brought a new woman into his life.

She hadn't truly met the Princess, for Tywin did not allow them in any social event until they had grown older and 'learned to behave accordingly' as he had told them. At the same time, the famous Dragon Princess was too busy doing her things.