CXIX. Red Viper vs She-Dragon

Courtyard, Sunspear – Dorne, Westeros – The next day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breaking fast with her sons, Visenya had returned to her chambers to finish the letters she did not manage to send the night prior. After she was done, she chose to explore Sunspear and most specifically; find her sons.

She found out from a guard that Jaime chose to spend his day with Myrcella, wishing for some privacy and Visenya had suspicions on the subject; being none other than the true parentage of the girl. It was something she had long suspected but the Dragoness officially learnt from Jaime during their trip to Dorne. During the trip, Jaime's mind was clearly occupied and so, like the mother she was, chose to approach and try to help him.

In the end, the Lion confessed to her the truth; sparing her of unnecessary details, which she was thankful for.

Visenya had chosen not to comment anything on it since he knew her opinion about incest. Considering her family history and the troubles incest brought, she was rather against it. She could have scolded him, she could have said anything but she did not. Instead, she changed the topic and chose not to address it again. She did not wish to argue with him or worsen the situation, after everything that had taken place; the High Sparrow included.

With Jaime busy, Visenya started to search for Trystan and eventually found him by the open courtyard. 

Like most of Dorne, the floor was covered by a thin layer of sand and the space was quite big; in a huge square shape.

A fountain was in the middle with greenery and bloody red oranges for decorations but the majority was plain, a great place for training. Different weapons had been moved and stationed outside, allowing anyone to have a variety to choose from.

As she walked out into the courtyard, she felt the difference in temperature as the sun was directly above her. However, wearing one of Ellaria's given dresses, the Dragoness did not feel the heat as badly as she did the day prior.

The dress was made from local materials, offering a sturdy structure but one that was also quite light. It protected the skin from the sun but did not weigh the person or make the heat worse.

It had this odd greyish tone with brown, lacking any sleeves and having a rather deep V by the chest; but not too much

It had this odd greyish tone with brown, lacking any sleeves and having a rather deep V by the chest; but not too much. In length it stopped close to her knees and had wide openings at both sides by her legs, allowing for a free area of movement while she also sported silk pants beneath for modesty and easiness.

Her white hair had been put into a ponytail, lifted high enough to remain away from her neck since they could make her sweat enough with their thickness and weight. Her sword was strapped to her waist, a sense of security but also not feeling like leaving it in the room.

She came to a halt upon noticing 5 of the 8 Sand Snakes, had formed a small circle and were busy watching two people train. The eldest daughters of Oberyn were present while Obella, Dorea and Loreza were in the Water Gardens with the rest of the children.