LVIII. A Dragon in Court

Throne Room, Red Keep - Kings Landing - The Day after Stannis' Defeat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun rose above King's Landing and the Red Keep had been buzzing from early. First, it was the servants running to prepare everything and then there were all kinds of nobilities, lords, ladies and soldiers as they all got prepared for the big event.

The Throne Room was filling rather quickly and from early on, a few higher-class commoners could be seen amongst the rich nobles and the powerful lords with their court ladies. Expensive dresses and fabrics, jewellery and styled hair could be seen everywhere; a clear difference from the poorer image existing outside those walls.

The King had been the first to arrive but had yet to sit on the Iron Throne, instead was by the base of it and was discussing something with his mother. Important things had to take place and he had certain things to fake to make it all work.

Various famous faces had already started to move towards their proper places at the front, including Lady Margaery Tyrell, her father Lord Mace Tyrell and her brother Loras, Lord Petyr Baelish and even the Master of Whispers; Varys.

Lady Sansa Stark and her ladies-in-waiting had also arrived but had made their way to their places on the upper seats, having a clear view of the whole room, a place for more private and honoured guests.

The court was alive, chatting amongst everyone almost as they all waited for the day to start and the 'Saviour of the City' to appear. Before him, however, someone else made an entrance first.

Their presence alone hushed the room before the chatter turned into whispers and mutters between the Court Lords and Ladies.

"Is that who I think it is?"

"It is her"

"The Dragon Princess is back"

"It's Lady Lannister herself"

Visenya successfully held back her smirk and kept her face serious as she elegantly walked towards the throne. Right by her side but one step behind was Trystan with his now-clean armour while behind them were 4 Lannister Soldiers as her escort.

She felt the eyes of almost every single person landing on her and in her mind, only one thing seemed to matter. I am back. Hear me Roar

Per Tywin's instructions and of course thanks to Genna's control over her wardrobe, the Dragoness had the perfect dress for the occasion and she wore it with pride.

It was a beautiful deep red dress that had a thin layer of black lace sewed on top of it, creating an abstract net-like pattern while the colours represented her House passive but also the Lannister gold that many Lions choose to wear

The dress had a deep V cut to expose her collarbone but not too much of her chest, being revealed for some more old-fashioned women but still appropriate for the Westerosi Fashion. A lighter shade of red formed the outline of the cut while a single gold braided chain hung around her neck and fell perfectly on her chest.