XVIII. Where Madness Truly Started, part 1

Visenya woke up with a small gasp, her unique amber eyes looking widely at the wooden roof above her and her lips parted to allow more oxygen into her body. Her chest moved up and down slowly, her heart beating much faster as her brain replayed the last image she had seen in her mind.

It took her a minute of silence for her to control herself, regulate her breaths and slow down her heartbeat. She slowly lifted her upper body, placing both hands over her face and let out a silent heavy sigh.

Sometimes she truly hated having Dragon Dreams.

"Do these Dragon Dreams make you wake up like that every time?" a familiar voice was heard, making her focus on her surroundings.

A quick look around and memories replayed in her mind as to what had taken place. She was in Tywin's chambers and currently, she was lying on his bed, her body lacking any sort of clothing and having different love marks left by the man lying by her side.

Lowering her hands, Visenya looked forward for a moment; noticing that the sun had long set and it was the middle of the night. "Only those that speak of death or indicate towards it," she said slowly.

She felt the bed shifting slightly by her side as Tywin turned to be better on his side. He was bare as well, minus the red blanket spread across his lower body, leaving his chest and arms exposed to the chilly night.

He rubbed his eye ever so faintly, pushing away any sleepiness he had and focused on her body; mostly her back. "What did you dream about?" he asked, more out of curiosity than of anything else.

There was a pause from Visenya, taking a minute longer to answer him. "The death of my sister" she finally said, the atmosphere in the room shifting as those words were spoken out loud. "I did not see her dying but she was after labour, bed sheets a deep red from all the blood she was losing" Her next words were spoken so softly, one might have trouble hearing it if the room was not utterly quiet. "I doubt anyone could survive such blood loss"

Tywin let out a sigh and laid on his back again. That dream, if it were to come true, could complicate a lot of things and what was worse? There was no detail behind it. When would this lethal birth take place?

If it were soon, it would be a disaster and most likely break the little mentality Aerys had. If that were to happen in the future, then most likely things would not take dramatic turns.

He was not sure but he was suddenly put into thought. A part of him was even annoyed by that dream, for it had ruined the remaining night for them.

After breaking the taboo and the two of them had sex, they had chosen to rest on the bed; mostly Visenya. Hours had passed since then and he had planned to stay in bed just a little bit more, with her present.

Somehow, sharing the same bed did not feel nor seem so wrong in his mind; only for them to be reminded that they were not married for them to be so comfortable around one another. That thought made him wonder if they should repeat it or now that the sexual tension was gone, they would continue like it never happened.

He glanced in her direction and saw her getting dressed, silently and expertly as if she had done it dozens of times before.

"I better leave, before anyone realizes I am not in my chambers" she said, fixing her dress before heading for the door.

Tywin did nothing to stop her nor did he say anything to her, only watched her in silence as she exited his chambers with the stealth of a cat. If Visenya expected him to argue or say something, she did not seem to show it and he was not going to think about it too much.

His body was relaxed on the bed, although his mind was wide awake now and he knew he would not be getting any more sleep; not anytime soon at least. With a groan of annoyance, he pressed his head more against the pillow.