Impatient

Why is writing smut so hard? 😮‍💨 Well, it's just not my strong suit. I still hope you like it 😅

______________________________________

Sorscha mumbled under her breath, she was done for today. It couldn't get worse. Not only were their short staff. Every parent under the sun seems to be only complaining today.

The stress continued to rise in Sorscha, and she swore to herself if one more person said something stupid to her. Someone would die.

She kept looking at the clock. Four hours to go. Sorscha rolled her eyes. She had a moment to get something to drink from the staffroom. There, she took the opportunity to look at her phone.

Clodagh had the day off. They had only moved to London a few months ago. Clodagh used the day off to decorate the flat. She had sent Sorscha some pictures. Of plants she had bought.

Sorscha couldn't help but grin. She simply loved this woman more than anything. She wrote her a short message saying that she couldn't wait to get home because today had been such a horrible day.

It didn't take long for Clodagh to reply. But not with a usual  nice message to cheer her up. But with something Sorscha had not expected.

Sorscha took a sip of water when Clodagh sent another picture. It seemed she hadn't just bought house plants today.

In the picture, she was standing in front of the bedroom mirror, only wearing a cream coloured loungerie set. Underneath, she wrote: 'Waiting eagerly for you'

Sorscha choked on her water and started coughing violently. It just wasn't fair. Her wife teased her, and Sorscha was stuck here for several hours, now with this image in her head.

After Sorscha's cough had calmed down again, she replied to her: 'How can you do this to me?'

Clodagh sent her a heart back, followed shortly afterwards by another message. ' I won't be the one to take it off later.'

Sorscha had to swallow hard, the heat was rising. 'Just wait until I get home,' was the last thing she wrote to her wife before switching her phone off again.

When she returned to the classroom, Charlotte looked at her questioningly. "Didn't you want to get some water?"

" Huh?" Great, because of Clodagh's little mischievous message, she had forgotten why she had actually gone to the staffroom. "I'm no longer thirsty.... for water," Sorscha said quickly.

This only made Charlotte look even more confused.

Sorscha had never left work so quickly. It was barely seven o'clock, and she had more or less abandoned everything and ran out. The journey home stretched into infinity. She became more impatient at every red light.

When she finally arrived home, she almost tripped over her own shoes because she couldn't take them off quickly enough. She heard her wife humming from the kitchen.

Clodagh was standing there at the kitchen counter, to Sorscha's disappointment she had thrown over a plain white summer dress in the meantime. " Hello, Darling. I'm glad you're home. I've cooked you something."

" Screw the food. I'm not hungry."

Clodagh turned to her with a raised eyebrow. "What now, is my food not good enough for you?" she grinned mischievously.

Sorscha was still standing in the kitchen doorway. "You know what I mean, Babe. The food can wait.", She took a few steps towards her wife.

Clodagh grinned, she pulled herself up and was now sitting on the counter. She crossed her legs and rested her hands on them. " If you say so. Have you seen where I put the plants I bought?"