When snow meets fall

Autumm had to step out of the building, she desperately needed some fresh air. She couldn't explain why she had come to the Hallowenn party at all.

She had stepped out of the back door into the garden.

There she stood behind the shed where they kept the toys for the children.

It was a cold evening. Her breath could be seen in the air.

She leant against the wooden wall of the shed and pulled a packet of cigarettes out of her bag. She really needed one now.

She had barely lit one when she heard the back door open.

Autumn looked from behind the shed to see who it was.

Well great of all the people it could have been, it had to be Winter.

Autumn rolled her eyes and hid behind the shed again.

She leaned the back of her head against the wall and let the smoke come out of her mouth.

"Smoking is not allowed on Nursery grounds."

Autumn glanced to her side, where Winter stood with his arms crossed.

"I'm the deputy manager. I can do what I want," she said sternly.

"Of course. You've really earned your position. I mean, you're only the owner's daughter," Winter said sarcastically.

Autumn gave him a dirty look. But she didn't feel like arguing at the moment and decided to simply ignore him. She took a drag and exhaled the smoke in his direction.

Winter simply stood still, even when the cloud of smoke hit him. He saw something different in her than usual. He had got to know Autumn as cold-hearted, unjust, mean and with put-on friendliness. But now he saw a vulnerable woman whose eyes screamed of sorrow and pain.

"Is everything all right Autumn?" he asked cautiously.

"Why do you care?" she looked at him, her icy blue eyes shining in the light of the moon.

"Because I care."

Autumm gave a slight, pained laugh. " Yes of course, because you care..... well but it's none of your business."

Winter drew his eyebrows together in concern. He tried to put his hand on her shoulder, but Autumn slapped it away.

" Don't play pity on me now! We both know you hate me," she glared at him.

" I don't hate you. " Winter spoke softly.

She laughed again and shook her head. And took one last drag on her cigarette, before putting it out.

" Winter, everyone hates me here. So leave me alone now. When are you going to realise that your attitude doesn't match your size." That should drive Winter away now, she thought.

But Winter stood still. "How can such a beautiful woman be so evil," he muttered.

Beautiful woman. Autumn had been called many things. Bitch, Wench, cold, fake. But never beautiful.

"When a lot of bad things happen to you in life, that's how you become..."

Winter looked at her in surprise. He hadn't expected to hear something like that from her.

The two of them just stared at each other. Neither of them said anything.

Something came over Winter that he would never have expected.

He approached her and simply kissed her. Autumn made a surprised noise.

She didn't return the kiss at first and wanted to push him away. But something came over her too and she lost herself in the kiss.

He pressed her against the wooden wall of the shed and let his hands slide over her hips.

Autumn rested her arms on his shoulders.

The two of them fought for dominance in their kiss and she let him win.

Autumn let herself fall.

Winter pulled one of her legs up and held it against the side of his body. He then bent his leg and pressed his knee between her legs.

Autumn groaned, she hadn't expected that. She threw her head back and Winter took the opportunity to attack her neck, biting lightly into her skin.

"I want more," she whispered.

Autumn put her hand on his chest and pushed him away. She then took his hand and pulled him with her.

She opened the shed door and pulled him inside with her. The door wasn't even closed when she kissed him again. Autumn began to play with his belt buckle.

He lifted her up in one leap, her legs wrapped around his body. He carried her to the workbench in the shed and set her down there.

Autumn had now managed to undo the belt. Winter leant over her and pressed her against the table top.

He continued to kiss her neck, while Autumn tried to undo the button of his trousers.

Winter groaned when he felt her hand on him. He straightened up.

Winter was still standing in front of the tabletop, looking down at Autumn, who was spread out in front of him. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist.

Now he grabbed her waistband and opened it, pulling it down along with her slip.

The clothes fell to the floor. Winter leant over her again. He placed his hands next to her body on the tabletop to support himself.

She gave him a look that she wanted it, that she was ready.

Carefully he went inside her. They both groaned.

Winter was careful, slow, he had a feeling he could hurt her if he was too hasty.

Autumn arched her back, she had to hold on to the edge of the table with both hands. A soft scream escaped her.

The shed filled with the faint sounds of passion.

Winter slowly realised how she was reaching her climax. The muscles around him tightened. Autumn brought a hand to her mouth and held it shut.

A muffled scream came from her and the muscles in her lower abdomen contracted. This was now too much for the man. He was able to keep his voice calm, but his whole body was aching. His arms lost their strength and he fell onto his elbows and thus also onto Autumn.

The two of them stayed like that for quite a while.

Autumn entered the party with quick steps, she desperately needed alcohol. On the way, she bumped into Jodie, who wanted to tell her something. But she just kept walking.

After a short time, Winter entered the room and also wanted to walk past Jodie.

"Why are you wearing the same lipstick as Autumn?" asked Jodie.

Winter's heart sank. " Erm well yes..... We have the same one!"

"Oh well, very handy!"

Phew. Luckily, Jodie always had the light on but no one was ever home.

He quickly wiped his mouth and walked on. He urgently needed a drink now too.

___________________________________

Thank you to 'Switch_pet_05', who wanted Witumn smut. I hope you'll like it. 😁