Calum: Wedding Crasher

Your wedding day. It's supposed to be the happiest day of your life. And while agreeing to spend the rest of your life with ¼ of the world's biggest bands was meant to have it's ups and downs, you'd never predicted just how crazy life with Calum Hood would get. Especially not five years ago, when you'd started dating the cute boy with good music taste who lived down the street. Yup, you and Calum were the typical high school sweethearts, dating since you were sixteen. Your relationship had withstood multiple long distance periods, while he was off getting his name out there with his best friends and you were stuck in university in Australia, crazy schedules and two world tours. Now, after being engaged for two years and 5sos finally getting a break, you'd decided to tie the knot. You'd never hidden your relationship, because if there's anything dedicated fans are good at it's finding out information, and the both of your old social media accounts were full of nothing but your relationship. You did wait to announce your engagement, because getting engaged at nineteen wasn't exactly conventional, though it'd been teased. Hello, that line in She Looks So Perfect was pretty accurate. In fact, the world was shocked just yesterday afternoon when your soon-to-be-husband sent out a tweet with no warning or explanation, simply: @Calum5sos: can't believe I'm getting married to the love of my life tomorrow. @Y/T/N love you baby!
People thought he was joking until this morning when the boys uploaded a picture of them in their tuxes (read: skinny jeans and dress shirts).
And now, standing at the entrance to a little church in your hometown, with your best friend/maid of honour and bridesmaids, you couldn't believe it was actually happening.
"Nervous?" Maddy, who's practically your sister, asks and you bite your lip, shaking your head.
"Nope. I've been waiting for this for two years, I couldn't be more ready."
"Okay, well, in advance, surprise!" She yells, kissing your cheek before throwing the doors open and what you could only describe as strutting into the church, followed by your giggling, mischievously smiling bridesmaids. Thoroughly confused but excited, you cautiously step in after them, only to burst out laughing. Up on the altar are amps, a drum set, two guitars and a bass, behind four cheekily grinning boys. The whole room is lit up with concert lights and there are no pews, everyone's standing. As you make your way down the aisle, white summer dress and white converse and all, an all too familiar tune begins playing on the church organ. It's timed perfectly, ending as you step in front of your fiancé.
"Calum Hood, you cannot crash your own wedding."
"Who said that?!" He grins, dragging you to face the minister. You'd opted for a shorter ceremony, as neither of you were particularly religious, and after two years were just anxious to get it over with.
"I do." You say, grinning up Calum in disbelief.
"I do." He repeats, winking.
"You may now kiss the bride." After a thoroughly impressive dip, Calum kisses you sweetly, the both of you giggling the whole time. The traditional music starts up, only to be predictably interrupted by electric guitar as Luke, Michael, Ashton and, would you believe it, Jack Barakat, rush up to the 'stage'. Calum swoops you up, bridal style, just as Luke begins to sing.
"I'm so rushed off my feet, looking for Gordon Street..."
And that is the story of how you got married to Calum Hood, to the sound of Busted's Crashed the Wedding. Twitter and tumblr couldn't believe it.