You have an American Accent

**Decided to put this one since I am from America**

Michael - 

You were on the phone to your brother talking about the game you just beat Michael in, fifa. You see Michael said you couldn’t play fifa but you proved him wrong.

"Yeah Y/B/N it was a killer match actually. Well he said I wouldn’t beat him, but know I have he’s really bummed." You said biting your lip at the end. 

"What do you expect Y/N." Your brother said. You saw Michael coming out of the bathroom. 

"Sorry Y/B/N, I’ve got to go love you bye." 

"Hey Mikey, how come you’re so cheery?" You asked a bit puzzeled by the smile plastered his face.

“‘Cause your accent is so cute.”

Luke - 

"Jesus!" You shouted, you had just dropped a full bag of shopping right on your foot.

"Whoa, what’s going on" Luke came in flustered running to see the accident.

"I’m such a klutz." You said sighing, picking up the food that you dropped on the floor.

"Klutz?" 

"Yeah clumsy." You said as the word to you obvious. He giggled and pulled you in for a hug. Whispering "I love you klutz."

Ashton - 

You were both walking down the street in town, trying to ignore the papiratzi, but saying hi to the fans. You were walking pass a car dealer ship, you being as curious as you are looked in through the window. 

You saw some lovely looking cars, that ranged from range rovers, to mini’s to golfs. But then you spotted the nicest car ever. 

"Oh Ash look at that black beemer." You said excitedly point to the Black BMW. 

"What the hell is a beemer?" He asked putting a funny voice on the word ‘Beemer’ 

"A BMW." You said point blank.

"Oh right, that is a lush caar." 

Little did you know for christmas Ashton got you that black beemer.

Calum - 

"Zilch. Zilch." You heard your boyfriend saying over and over, putting a new voice on everytime he said the word.

"Cal, what exactly are you doing?" You asked slightly laughing.

"To be honest with you I really like saying zilch, it’s a fun word to say zilch."

"Do you know what zilch means?"

"Nothing right?" 

"Yeah how did you know that?"

"You’re American how do I not know."