Calum Hood Imagine - You Meet At The Waterpark

Today was the hottest day of the year, so you and your best friend, Y/BF/N, decided to go to the waterpark. You had just gotten a new black and white polka dot bikini so you could show it off. You left the house at 12 and went to pick up uour friend. When you got to her house she was already outside, ” damn Y/N what took you so long? I’ve waited for like an hour”, she sarcastically. You laughed, “If you dont get in the car now I will leave your ass here.” On your way to the waterpark you and Y/BF/N were jamming out to All Time Low. When you finally got therw the place was packed. You waited in line for your wristbands and when you got them you made the best of your day. You were waiting in line to go down the big slide. Y/BF/N went to the bathroom so you were standing quietly all by yourself. “Well at least I’m not the only one who was ditched,” and unfamiliar voice said. You turned around and seen a very attractive man. He was very tan and had tattoos, and a nice body. You stared at him for a little bit before he spoke, “Sorry, my name is Calum, if I came off creepy I am very sorry,” he sounded kind of nervous. “What’s your name?” You looked up at him, “I’m Y/N, and don’t worry about it Calum. It wasn’t creepy, just weird,” you laughed. He smiled, ” Well good. Cause I have to make a good impression when I see a beautiful lady like yourself.” You felt your cheeks turn red and you giggled. “You look adorable when you blush,” Calum said with a smile, “Maybe I can make you blush more often. Can I have your number if you don’t mind?” You looked at him with disbelief written all over your face, Calum got even more nervous, “Well I mean, you don’t have to but I would really like to get to know you,” he said while scratching the back if his neck. You smiled, “Well Calum, you can have my number because I would like to get to know you more too.” Calum flashed a huge smile as you two exchanged numbers. As he started to walk away you shouted, “Calum, wait,” he turned around, “Since my friend isn’t back yet do you want to go on this slide with me?” you asked. Calum chuckled, “If I say yes im going to count this as a date.” You smiled and blushed, “Just say yes and come here.” All you could think was Y/BF/N was not going to believe this.