Study Time {Luke}

"I can’t do this anymore…" You said as you let out a groan and dropped your text book to the floor, causing the tiny earthquake caused from your book to echo through the house. You dropped to your bed, not caring that you were now laying on your millions of notes and probably crumpling them. You had been studying for hours for this one huge test you had. 

"Everything alright up there?" You heard your boyfriend, Luke, say. He had been just hanging out downstairs, watching TV while you quietly, at least up until now, studied. 

"No." You groaned as you heard him making his way upstairs. 

"What’s wrong?" He asked as he appeared in your doorway. 

"I can’t study anymore but I need to, this test is really important and I need a good grade." You explained to him. 

"Hmm, okay. I’ll be right back!" He said as you propped yourself up on your elbows and he went back downstairs again. In less than a minute he reappeared with something behind his back but you couldn’t see what it was. 

"I’m going to help you study, okay? I’ll ask you questions and every time you get one right, you can have a kiss, alright?" He smirked at you as you got up and grabbed your flashcards, not being able to resist his offer. You both sat down on the floor facing each other as he went through the cards and picked a question. He asked you the first question and you managed to get it right. You leaned forward, waiting for your kiss from Luke as he got something from behind his back. 

"Okay, here you go!" Luke said as he placed a hershey kiss in front of you and started laughing. 

"Luke Hemmings! This is just cruel!" You said as you lightly hit his arm. 

"What?! I mean, were you expecting a real kiss?! Am I really that irresistible?" Luke teased as you unwrapped the hershey kiss and popped it into your mouth. 

"C’mon, let’s just continue with the questions." You said as you glared at him for playing such a dirty trick. You continued the studying as you both went through the whole deck at least twice. 

"I have to stop now." You said as you rested your head in your hands, "Even chocolate can only make me study for so long." 

"Oh, c’mon. One more question!" He said as you nodded at his request. He asked you one of the questions from before, so you immediately answered, getting it right. This time though, instead of placing a hershey kiss in front of you, he leaned forward, placing his hand on your cheek. You closed your eyes as his lips met yours. You placed your hands around his neck as you deepened the kiss, pulling him down so that you were laying down with him hovering over you, his hands on either side of your head, supporting him. He let out a small laugh on your lips as you pulled him down. You felt his tongue graze your bottom lip as you opened your mouth, granting him access. Your tongues both worked together as you played with a strand of his hair behind his neck. He pulled away after staying like this for a few minutes.

"Is that the type of kiss you were looking for?" He said as he smirked down at you. 

"…maybe…" You answered as you turned away from him.

"Mmm, you taste like chocolate." He said as he licked his lips. 

"Hmm, I wonder why? Oh yeah, that’s right, Because someone decided to play a cruel trick on his girlfriend!" You said to him as he laughed. 

"Hey! It helped you study, didn’t it?" He argued in his defense. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever." You brushed off his argument as you pulled him back down, pressing your lips to his as you continued what he started.