Main Chick Kid Ink ft Chris Brown 5SOS Song Pref

Michael:

~I don’t know your name, but you’ve heard my name I know why you came…Tryna get that name, but you’ve heard my name~

You were at the club just dancing it up with your friend Anna. You guys were having a ton of fun and you felt someone starting from behind you. You turned around to come face-to-face with the one and only, Michael Clifford.
“Michael..?” You ask shocked that he was talking to you 
“One and only, baby. Hey, you wanna go get a drink?” he asked smirking.
“I would, but I have a nice reputation to maintain. I don’t wanna ruin it for being here with you..” You turn to Anna, signaling that it was time to get out of here.
“You okay, y/n?” She asks nervously over the pounding music.
“She’s just fine. We’d like a bit of privacy if you don’t mind.” He speaks aggressively.

Everyone had heard of Michael. He was that kid everyone was afraid of. He never did anything, but he was kind of scary looking. He had gotten Chelsea Hendrickson pregnant in high school before he dropped out. He always smoked dope, according to Anna. He was in a band and was doing really good for himself but still…

"If you want privacy you sure as hell ain’t getting it in this place," Anna replied, with the same attitude and sass he gave her. So Michael excused you two and grabbed you by your wrists and leads you out the club.
“HEY GET OFF OF ME ARE YOU CRAZY LET ME GO” You yell. He does you into his car and starts it.
He lets you go.
“I don’t know what you think I am, but I can assure you I’m not some, drug dealing, dead beat, drop out.” He says.
“Oh really? You could have fooled me by the way you just PRACTICALLY KIDNAPPED ME!” You yell.
“I know what you heard. And it’s not true cos when you’re the one who makes it big people make stuff up about you to bring you down. I got a test and the kids not even mine. I’m not a stoner either-“
You raise your eyebrow at him.
“Okay, I am. But just cos I dropped out of school doesn’t mean I’m an uneducated delinquent.” You started to lighten up. Maybe he isn’t so bad..

Ashton:
~ But, girl, I’m just saying, If you got a man back home, I don’t know him. What, just keep it on the hush Pocket full of trees, don’t beat around the bush~

You sat in the huge room, with clouds of smoke flowering all around the bed. Ashton blew smoke in your face. You’d been having an affair with him for months, and it’s been amazing. The sex, getting high afterwards and in between, the expensive gifts. Plus he was just plain beautiful. He made you feel more special than your boyfriend, Louis, could ever. 
It all started a few months ago when Louis got home from tour. You guys got in a nasty fight and you went to Ash for comfort and somehow you guys ended up on his dining room table, fucking each other’s brains out. Now, you guys had just finished up having sex and were getting stoned.
“Babe,” he called.
“Whatcha need?” He took the joint and put it out. He kissed you on the lips.
“I need you,” he said between pecks.
“You aren’t tired yet? Jesus, you nearly broke me earlier-” you say and he cuts you off.
“No. I need you to be mine.” He pulled you into his chest. Your back was against him, and his arms were around your breasts and he was kissing your neck.
“Ash, we just had this talk. I live you so much. I wish I could’ve found you first but I can’t leave him yet, he’ll be broken. We just gotta wait-“
“STOP. Stop with that. I can’t wait for you any longer.” You were heartbroken. Did he just cut you off? Before you could speak he pulled a blue Tiffany box out of the nightstand.
“These 6 months have been the best of my life. And I want my every moment to be with you, and only you. I want to make love to you, get high with you afterwards..” He chuckled. “Every night for the rest of my life. So y/n y/m/n y/l/n, will you be Mrs. Irwin?”
“Well, looks like I’ve gotta call Louis!”