You have a Northern Accent

Ashton - 

You and Ashton were needing to go food shopping, and well there’s nothing in to eat, apart from a few things, but you couldn’t come up with something to eat. Until an idea came to mind. 

"Babe what are you eating? We have no food in."

"Oh I’m having a butty." You said casually 

"A what?" Ashton asked curiously.

"A butty, you know bread and butter. I used to have it a lot back home if there was nothing in."

"Let me have a bite." Ashton said while trying to grab your snack.

"No leave me alone."

"Fine, by the way I love your accent." He said while walking out of the kitchen.

Michael - 

"Hey babe do you have any chud on you?" You asked your boyfriend of 7 months.

"What is chud."

"Chud is chewing gum. How did you not know that." You said while looking at him with disbelieve. 

"You do realise I don’t come from Manchester." 

"Well yeah, anyways do you have any?" You asked hopefully.

Luke - 

The boys were over having a movie night, however a movie night with 4 boys means a lot of food gets eaten, so far you guys have been through 2 bags of popcorn, 2 packets of doritos, countless bars of chocolate. 

"Right boys, I’m going to get so more scran be back soon." You got up and left the room. All you heard was mumbled "Scran?" You chuckled and carried on getting what you needed.

You came back in the room with some more crisps, sweets and snacks.

"Is that what ‘Scran’ means?" Calum asked while putting air quotations around the word scran.

"Yeah of course." You replied. The boys just shook their heads giggling.

"Hey leave my Northern girlfriend alone." Luke said as he pulled you on his lap kissing your temple.

Calum - 

You were on the phone to your friend planning a night out on the weekend, you were currently in London with Cal and the boys, as they were recording some new songs. 

The conversation consisted with the words “Yeah” “or how about…” 

You’ve been talking to her for a least half an hour standing up you walked around the building, getting bored of sitting there. 

You continued pacing the room, you ended up talking about what you guys were going to wear. Until you felt to strong arms wrap around your waist his head resting on your shoulder. You held one finger to him meaning one minute.  ”Yeah Y/F/N sound yeah bye.” You hung up and spun around to face Calum. “Sound?” He asked with a toothy grin. “Yeah sound.” ” I bloody love your accent.” Pulling you in for a kiss.